Sheltered in the secluded Anambas Archipelago sits Bawah Reserve, a sustainable-luxury paradise resort. The journey begins in Singapore, where guests are escorted to their private seaplane to land on the spectacular lagoon — a blissful harmony of tropical greenery and pristine ocean — to call home during the stay. The Bawah experience intends to cater to every need and showcases an array of marine life, water-based activities, and local cuisine. The award-winning destination has been featured in numerous prestigious publications, including Condé Nast Traveler, Vogue, and Bazaar.
Bawah Reserve's Aura Spa & Wellbeing treatments are nestled in the jungle-clad beachfront to embrace the lush surroundings. Indulge in wellness rituals from traditional body massages to Ayurvedic oil therapies for spiritual healing. The sanctuary features four suites, yoga, pilates and meditation pavilion, beach yoga, and private sessions for those looking for a more personalised experience.
- Things To Do
Step into paradise at Bawah Reserve, home to 35 luxury suites with a private-island experience for ultimate seclusion. Guests can choose to rest at the bamboo-tented beach and deluxe suites, the garden jungle suites, or the Overwater Bungalow which overlooks the pristine, turquoise lagoon. Each room is decorated with 300-thread count bed linen and traditional canopy beds to make the stay as comfortable as possible.
- Overwater Bungalow (Sea View, 105 sqm)
- Beach Suite (Sea View, 70 sqm)
- Deluxe Beach Suite (Sea View, 150 sqm)
- Garden Suite (Garden View, 70 sqm)
- Jungle Lodge (Partial Sea View)
- Tree Tops
- Grouper Bar
- Jules Verne
- The Boat House
- Sunset boat trip
- Cooking class
- Outdoor cinema
- Organic farming
- Sunrise qigong
- Paddleboard yoga
- Cancellations will be accepted with no charge up to 30 days before arrival
- Cancellations within 30 days before arrival will be charged 100% of entire stay.
- Cancellations must be confirmed in writing prior to the minimum notice dates.
- No refund applicable for no-show, days not used due to early check out or delayed arrivals.
- All major credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, JCB, Union Pay. Please note, however, there is no currency exchange on the island and all cash transactions must be in Indonesian Rupiah.
Bawah Reserve Anambas Kiabu, Pulau Bawah, Siantan Sel., Kabupaten Kepulauan Anambas, Kepulauan Riau 29791, Indonesia
The island paradise is situated in the Anambas Archipelago which can be reached by sea plane. The resort provides transportation (at extra cost) to get you from door-to-door to the hotel from Singapore.*
The journey starts with a luxury car pickup from your home, hotel or airport in Singapore and will take you to Tanah Merah Ferry terminal where you will be introduced to a jember of the Bawah Team. From there, you will be taken on a short ferry ride to Batam, Indonesia.
After resting at the resort's private lounge in Batam Airport, hosts will take you on an 80-minute private plane flight to the beautiful resort of Bawah Reserve.
The return trip departs Bawah at 13:30 (Bawah time) and back on the ferry which arrives in Singapore at 16:45 (Singapore time).
*Round trip transport package from Singapore is additional $700 USD per person.