The secluded islands of Bawah Reserve is ideal for a peaceful wellness immersion. The Journey to Calm retreat is all-inclusive restorative programme for those seeking a personalised transformative journey. Learn and practice the resort's six key pillars of wellbeing: physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, social and environmental in the tropical paradise, offering beach and forest scenes, expert spa treatments, healthy organic meals and meditation. Slow down and enjoy the gentle pace of the island and partake in daily yoga and floating meditation, cooking classes and daily spa treatments from facials to massages.
Compare Retreats Exclusive Benefit: 1 x Complimentary 60-Minute Massage
- Things To Do
- Not Included
Step into paradise at Bawah Reserve, home to 36 luxury suites with a private-island experience for ultimate seclusion. Guests can choose to rest at the bamboo-tented beach and deluxe suites, the garden jungle suites, or the Overwater Bungalow which overlooks the pristine, turquoise lagoon. Each room is decorated with 300-thread count bed linen and traditional canopy beds to make the stay as comfortable as possible.
- Overwater Bungalow (Sea View, 105 sqm)
- Beach Suite (Sea View, 70 sqm)
- Garden Suite (Garden View, 70 sqm)
- Jungle Lodge (Partial Sea View, 140 sqm)
- Two Bed Pool Villa (Sea View, 200 sqm)
- Three Bed Pool Villa (Sea View, 310 sqm)
- Two Bed Infinity Pool Villa (Sea View, 203 sqm)
- Four Bed Infinity Pool Villa (Sea View, 750 sqm)
- Tree Tops
- Grouper Bar
- Jules Verne Bar
- The Boat House
- Sunset boat trip
- Cooking class
- Outdoor cinema
- Organic farming
- Sunrise qigong
- Paddleboard yoga
- Compare Retreats Exclusive Benefit: 1 x Complimentary 60-Minute Massage
- Daily check-in conversations
- Twice daily group movement classes
- Meditation and mindfulness classes
- Daily spa treatments
- Snorkelling and water sport activities
- Guided forest trail hikes
- In-room herbal brewed teas, juices and healthy snacks
- Personalised bedtime gifts
- Creativity journal
- Aromatherapy essential oils to use in your suite and to take home
- One-hour coaching conversation to co-create an action plan
- One-to-one tailored movement session that focuses on breathing
- Outdoor art session using nature as your inspiration
- Garden-to-glass health tonic class with hand-picked fruit and herbs from resort's organic gardens
- Sunrise/sunset (phone or camera) photography sessions to capture the world in a new light
- Floating meditation session using weightlessness to release mental blocks
- Secluded beach picnic for quiet contemplation and journal writing
- Lucid writing session to unmask inner truths
- Spa Explorer experience to allow nature and touch to free physical and emotional knots
- Nature bath for inner healing through the islands’ natural resources
- Additional spa treatments
- Cancellations will be accepted with no charge up to 30 days before arrival
- Cancellations within 30 days before arrival will be charged 100% of entire stay.
- Cancellations must be confirmed in writing prior to the minimum notice dates.
- No refund applicable for no-show, days not used due to early check out or delayed arrivals.
- All major credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, JCB, Union Pay. Please note, however, there is no currency exchange on the island and all cash transactions must be in Indonesian Rupiah.
Bawah Reserve Anambas Kiabu, Pulau Bawah, Siantan Sel., Kabupaten Kepulauan Anambas, Kepulauan Riau 29791, Indonesia
The island paradise is situated in the Anambas Archipelago which can be reached by sea plane. The resort provides transportation (at extra cost) to get you from door-to-door to the hotel from Singapore.*
The journey starts with a luxury car pickup from your home, hotel or airport in Singapore and will take you to Tanah Merah Ferry terminal where you will be introduced to a jember of the Bawah Team. From there, you will be taken on a short ferry ride to Batam, Indonesia.
After resting at the resort's private lounge in Batam Airport, hosts will take you on an 80-minute private plane flight to the beautiful resort of Bawah Reserve.
The return trip departs Bawah at 13:30 (Bawah time) and back on the ferry which arrives in Singapore at 16:45 (Singapore time).
*Round trip transport package from Singapore is additional $700 USD per person.