Enhance mental and physical wellness in this Journey to Vitality programme at Bawah Reserve. This reboot retreat is an all-inclusive experience which features one-to-one training sessions, paddleboard yoga, cooking classes and spa treatments to revitalise and kickstart your fitness regime surrounded by lush natural jungle. From bird-watching and hiking to kayaking on the pristine sea, this immersion is an indulging getaway for wellbeing-haven seekers.
Compare Retreats Exclusive Benefit: 1 x Complimentary 60-Minute Massage
- Things To Do
- Not Included
Step into paradise at Bawah Reserve, home to 36 luxury suites with a private-island experience for ultimate seclusion. Guests can choose to rest at the bamboo-tented beach and deluxe suites, the garden jungle suites, or the Overwater Bungalow which overlooks the pristine, turquoise lagoon. Each room is decorated with 300-thread count bed linen and traditional canopy beds to make the stay as comfortable as possible.
- Overwater Bungalow (Sea View, 105 sqm)
- Beach Suite (Sea View, 70 sqm)
- Garden Suite (Garden View, 70 sqm)
- Jungle Lodge (Partial Sea View, 140 sqm)
- Two Bed Pool Villa (Sea View, 200 sqm)
- Three Bed Pool Villa (Sea View, 310 sqm)
- Two Bed Infinity Pool Villa (Sea View, 203 sqm)
- Four Bed Infinity Pool Villa (Sea View, 750 sqm)
- Tree Tops
- Grouper Bar
- Jules Verne Bar
- The Boat House
- Sunset boat trip
- Cooking class
- Outdoor cinema
- Organic farming
- Sunrise qigong
- Paddleboard yoga
- Compare Retreats Exclusive Benefit: 1 x Complimentary 60-Minute Massage
- Daily check-in conversations
- Twice daily group movement classes
- Meditation and mindfulness classes
- Daily spa treatments
- Snorkelling and water sport activities
- Guided forest trail hikes
- In-room herbal brewed teas, juices and healthy snacks
- Personalised bedtime gifts
- Creativity journal
- Aromatherapy essential oils to use in your suite and to take home
- One-hour coaching conversation to co-create an action plan
- One-to-one training session tailored to your energy levels and physical goals using the island as your gym
- Postural analysis to investigate and assess movement patterns
- Gait analysis to improve posture
- Stand-up paddleboard yoga for a mix of balance work and fun
- Explorer experience with a hike or kayak and private movement class in a hidden balé
- Treasure hunt that taps your exploring, thinking and physical skills to find the reward
- Private cooking class prepared with pick-your-own ingredients from our
- Private picnic with a catch – you kayak, hike or paddleboard to
- Spa Explorer experience to use nature and touch to free physical and
- Additional treatments
- Cancellations will be accepted with no charge up to 30 days before arrival
- Cancellations within 30 days before arrival will be charged 100% of entire stay.
- Cancellations must be confirmed in writing prior to the minimum notice dates.
- No refund applicable for no-show, days not used due to early check out or delayed arrivals.
- All major credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, JCB, Union Pay. Please note, however, there is no currency exchange on the island and all cash transactions must be in Indonesian Rupiah.
Bawah Reserve Anambas Kiabu, Pulau Bawah, Siantan Sel., Kabupaten Kepulauan Anambas, Kepulauan Riau 29791, Indonesia
The island paradise is situated in the Anambas Archipelago which can be reached by sea plane. The resort provides transportation (at extra cost) to get you from door-to-door to the hotel from Singapore.*
The journey starts with a luxury car pickup from your home, hotel or airport in Singapore and will take you to Tanah Merah Ferry terminal where you will be introduced to a jember of the Bawah Team. From there, you will be taken on a short ferry ride to Batam, Indonesia.
After resting at the resort's private lounge in Batam Airport, hosts will take you on an 80-minute private plane flight to the beautiful resort of Bawah Reserve.
The return trip departs Bawah at 13:30 (Bawah time) and back on the ferry which arrives in Singapore at 16:45 (Singapore time).
*Round trip transport package from Singapore is additional $700 USD per person.