Located off the south coast of Cambodia, Six Senses Krabey Island offers guests intimacy and luxury comfort in a 12-hectare private resort. With a sleep-focused philosophy, Six Senses makes it their mission to improve the resting habits of guests with the belief that good sleep is the foundation of a healthy lifestyle. Other pillars of the Six Senses wellness experience are the sustainable and nutritious approach to food and individualised consultations to ensure guests get the most out of their stay. Six Senses Krabey offers access to an extensive range of facilities including the Six Senses Spa, an open-air cinema, the sky observatory and outdoor fitness circuits. Curated experiences like island hopping and boat trips are also a highlight on Krabey Island for an opportunity to relax and unwind. The spa sanctuary takes inspiration from the sacred Kbal Spean River and features a sauna, a herbal steam tent and whirlpool, and a variety of Cambodian healing treatments. Guests can also opt to partake in aerial yoga and fitness classes.
- Things To Do
Each villa comes equipped with natural mat organic Emperor mattresses, body products by The Organic Pharmacy and a 55-inch flat-panel television with streaming facilities.
Guest services include:
- Land transfers to and from Sihanouk International Airport to the resort's mainland jetty
- Water transfers to and from the resort's mainland jetty to Six Senses Krabey Island
- 24-hour GEM (Guest Experience Maker)
- Medical services (doctor on-call)
- Multilingual hosts
- In-house laundry service
- 2,000 square-meter Six Senses Spa
- Rooftop yoga pavilion
- Fitness center and personal trainer
- Island fitness circuit
- Library selection of books, magazine and digital publications
- Retail boutique
- Experiences Center offering a wide range of on-island, on-water activities within the resort and boat excursions
- 24-hour buggy service
- In-villa dining
- Special events and celebrations: birthdays, family reunions, anniversaries and weddings
- Eat with Six Senses nutrition program
- Sleep with Six Senses personal sleep program
- Earth Lab and organic market farm
- The Nest “Kids’ Club”
- Integrated Wellness program
Room choices include:
- Hideaway Pool Villa Suite - 120 sqm
- Ocean Pool Villa - 77 sqm
- Ocean Pool Villa Suite - 120 sqm
- Oceanfront Pool Villa Suite - 120 sqm
- Oceanfront Two-Bedroom Pool Villa - 200 sqm
- The Beach Retreat - 190 sqm
Six Senses Krabey Island has three restaurants each complete with its own specialities.
Serving all-day dining Aha Restaurant is a laid-back spot offering the best local Cambodian cuisine as well as other pan-Asian flavours.
Specialising in Khmer and South-east Asian cuisine, Tree Restaurant is known for its seafood dishes sourced locally and sustainably.
For indulgence, the Sunset Bar overlooking the Gulf of Thailand is an inviting spot to enjoy a classic or bespoke cocktail while watching the sunset.
There is also Double-Dip Hangout alongisde the pool for light meals and drinks, as well as a refreshing house-made gelatos and sorbets.
- Stand-up paddle
- Boat excursions
- Aerial Yoga
- Wild Kashmir Facial
- Khmer Massage
- Holistic Massage
- Abhyanga Massage
Koh Krabey Island, Ream Commune, 18000, Cambodia
A private island off the south coast of Cambodia, Krabey Island is a lush landscape of trees and tropics. Six Senses Krabey Island can be reached with a short drive from Sihanouk International Airport to the resort's mainland jetty followed by a 15-minute boat transfer to the resort island.