Guests staying at Six Senses Krabey will have access to an extensive range of facilities including the Six Senses Spa, an open-air cinema, sky observatory and outdoor fitness circuits. Curated experiences like island hopping and boat trips are also a highlight at Krabey Island providing the ultimate opportunity to relax and unwind.
The Hidden Gem programme is a laid-back customised wellness itinerary of local spa therapies, nutritional workshops, and relaxed fitness to ensure guests leave feeling rejuvenated mind, body and soul. This retreat is also available for five or seven nights.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
Each villa comes equipped with natural mat organic Emperor mattresses, body products by The Organic Pharmacy and a 55-inch flat-panel television with streaming facilities.
Guest services include:
- Land transfers to and from Sihanouk International Airport to the resort's mainland jetty
- Water transfers to and from the resort's mainland jetty to Six Senses Krabey Island
- 24-hour GEM (Guest Experience Maker)
- Medical services (doctor on-call)
- Multilingual hosts
- In-house laundry service
- 2,000 square-meter Six Senses Spa
- Rooftop yoga pavilion
- Fitness center and personal trainer
- Island fitness circuit
- Library selection of books, magazine and digital publications
- Retail boutique
- Experiences Center offering a wide range of on-island, on-water activities within the resort and boat excursions
- 24-hour buggy service
- In-villa dining
- Special events and celebrations: birthdays, family reunions, anniversaries and weddings
- Eat with Six Senses nutrition program
- Sleep with Six Senses personal sleep program
- Earth Lab and organic market farm
- The Nest “Kids’ Club”
- Integrated Wellness program
Room choices include:
- Hideaway Pool Villa Suite - 120 sqm
- Ocean Pool Villa - 77 sqm
- Ocean Pool Villa Suite - 120 sqm
- Oceanfront Pool Villa Suite - 120 sqm
- Oceanfront Two-Bedroom Pool Villa - 200 sqm
- The Beach Retreat - 190 sqm
Six Senses Krabey Island has three restaurants each complete with its own specialities.
Serving all-day dining Aha Restaurant is a laid-back spot offering the best local Cambodian cuisine as well as other pan-Asian flavours.
Specialising in Khmer and South-east Asian cuisine, Tree Restaurant is known for its seafood dishes sourced locally and sustainably.
For indulgence, the Sunset Bar overlooking the Gulf of Thailand is an inviting spot to enjoy a classic or bespoke cocktail while watching the sunset.
- Stand-up paddle
- Boat excursions
- Aerial Yoga
- Wild Kashmir Facial
- Khmer Massage
- Holistic Massage
- Abhyanga Massage
- Daily breakfast
- A Khmer set dinner at the signature restaurant ‘Tree’ (excludes beverages)
- Round-trip van and boat transfers from Sihanouk International Airport
- Welcome amenities
- Complimentary WiFi access
- A 60-minute Khmer massage
- A 60-minute coffee & coconut scrubs
- A 60-minute mixology session using local herbs at the Sunset Bar
- A Khmer cookery class and lunch
- A 50-minute alchemy bar workshop
- A 60-minute private yoga session for two persons
- 2 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- Additional spa treatments
- Additional activities
- Accommodation upgrades
Koh Krabey Island, Ream Commune, 18000, Cambodia
A private island off the south coast of Cambodia, Krabey Island is a lush landscape of trees and tropics. Six Senses Krabey Island can be reached with a short drive from Sihanouk International Airport to the resort's mainland jetty followed by a 15-minute boat transfer to the resort island.