Unwind with COMO Shambhala Estate's Indulgence package which includes accommodation, a daily wellness treatment, full-board nutritious cuisine and daily scheduled complimentary activities such as yoga and Pilates.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
- Garden Rooms - 32-45 sqm
- Terrace Suites - 45-80 sqm
- COMO Shambhala Suites - 70-96 sqm
- COMO Suite in Umabona - 308 sqm
- One-Bedroom Pool Villa - 213 sqm
- Two-Bedroom Pool Villa - 235 sqm
- Three-Bedroom Pool Villa - 620 sqm
- Tirta Ening
Those interested in cookery will particularly enjoy Glow’s open kitchen, where you can watch your fresh food as it is being prepared. The menu includes a wide variety of fresh seafood dishes and a full range menu, from soups and salads to mouthwatering local desserts.
Specialised menus for those detoxing or on Ayurvedic programmes will be designed by the chefs.
- Jungle walks
- Rice field cycling
- Mountain biking
- River rafting
- Essential tours
- Water purification tours
- Water blessings
- Cooking classes
- Rice field walks
- Spa and wellness treatments
- Full board - nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine
- The opportunity to take part in scheduled daily complimentary activities
- A daily 90-minute wellness treatment
- Return airport transfer
- Additional treatments
- COMO Shambhala Estate's retreat programmes are designed for 3-14 nights, but can be extended for an additional cost.
- Minimum stay is 3 nights.
- COMO prices are affected by seasons, availability, and time of booking. Prices are a guide indicating minimum fees, but final prices will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Advanced booking discounts are available for some programmes, seasonally.
- Any cancellation will incur a cancellation fee equal to 100% of accommodation cost reserved; full prepayment must be received at the time of reservation; should these payment terms not be met, this may result in cancellation of the reservation.
Banjar Begawan, Desa Melinggih Kelod Payangan, Ubud, Gianyar 80571, Bali, Indonesia
COMO Shambhala offers a truly unique location: a spiritual enclave of jungle, river and sun-rich clearings just north of Ubud. Delve into the depths of Balinese natural beauty, and discover the harmony that can exist between people and the natural world.
The retreat is situated near Ubud, a 20-minute drive towards the centre of the island. Bali has one international airport, Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS)—guests can arrange private charters for their journey. There are numerous taxi companies available and the travel time from the airport is around 90-minutes. Guests can alternatively arrange a hotel pickup service which costs US$75 per transfer (subject to tax and service charge).
Hotel Como Shambhala Estate, Kelusa, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia