COMO Shambhala Estate is a luxury resort nestled in Bali's healing heartland. Surrounded by the lush Ubud jungle, guests can expect next-level personalisation and five-star service, whatever their wellness needs.Ayurveda is one of the world’s oldest holistic healing systems, based on the concept that individual wellness rests on a delicate balance between three elements, or ‘Tridoshas’. COMO Shambhala’s Ayurvedic doctor will customise a programme based upon a thorough initial consultation (when booking seven nights or longer), which can include detox, body treatments, a special COMO Shambhala Cuisine diet, private yoga, meditation and panchakarma.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
- Garden Rooms - 32-45 sqm
- Terrace Suites - 45-80 sqm
- COMO Shambhala Suites - 70-96 sqm
- COMO Suite in Umabona - 308 sqm
- One-Bedroom Pool Villa - 213 sqm
- Two-Bedroom Pool Villa - 235 sqm
- Three-Bedroom Pool Villa - 620 sqm
- Tirta Ening
Those interested in cookery will particularly enjoy Glow’s open kitchen, where you can watch your fresh food as it is being prepared. The menu includes a wide variety of fresh seafood dishes and a full range menu, from soups and salads to mouthwatering local desserts.
Specialised menus for those detoxing or on Ayurvedic programmes will be designed by the chefs.
- Jungle walks
- Rice field cycling
- Mountain biking
- River rafting
- Essential tours
- Water purification tours
- Water blessings
- Cooking classes
- Rice field walks
- Spa and wellness treatments
- One consultation with our Ayurveda consultant for every 7 nights stay on the programme
- Dosha based treatment plan, prescribed diet, individual activity schedule for the duration of stay
- 1 x 60-minute Ayurveda treatment per day
- 60-minute private therapeutic Yoga session(s) - One every three nights
- Participation in The Estate’s daily schedule of activities
- Accommodation in the selected category
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Services of a personal assistant
- Return airport transfers for COMO Shambhala Estate return guests
- Additional spa treatments
- COMO Shambhala Estate's retreat programmes are designed for 3-14 nights, but can be extended for an additional cost.
- Minimum stay is 3 nights.
- COMO prices are affected by seasons, availability, and time of booking. Prices are a guide indicating minimum fees, but final prices will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Advanced booking discounts are available for some programmes, seasonally.
- Any cancellation will incur a cancellation fee equal to 100% of accommodation cost reserved; full prepayment must be received at the time of reservation; should these payment terms not be met, this may result in cancellation of the reservation.
Banjar Begawan, Desa Melinggih Kelod Payangan, Ubud, Gianyar 80571, Bali, Indonesia
COMO Shambhala offers a truly unique location: a spiritual enclave of jungle, river and sun-rich clearings just north of Ubud. Delve into the depths of Balinese natural beauty, and discover the harmony that can exist between people and the natural world.
The retreat is situated near Ubud, a 20-minute drive towards the centre of the island. Bali has one international airport, Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS)—guests can arrange private charters for their journey. There are numerous taxi companies available and the travel time from the airport is around 90-minutes. Guests can alternatively arrange a hotel pickup service which costs US$75 per transfer (subject to tax and service charge).
Hotel Como Shambhala Estate, Kelusa, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia