Embark on a calming two-night retreat (can be extended) at Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain. This retreat includes daily breakfast, Panda visits, a mindful activity, and access to the hotel's bicycles and swimming pool to exercise during your stay.
- Things To Do
- Not Included
- Airport transfer service (charge applicable)
- Large central swimming pool with poolside service offering healthy options with snacks and beverage
- Six Senses Spa
- Six Senses Boutique
- Library with internet access and a wide selection of movies, music CDs, DVDs, books and magazines
- Surprises! Talk to reservations or your GEM (Guest Experience Maker) and surprise your partner with a gift, a romantic dinner at a private location, a bubble bath or spa treatment
- Experiences Department provides a wide range of activities within the resort along with interesting excursions
- In-Villa dining and In-Villa barbecues
- Lounge Bar
- Three restaurants -Farm2Fork, 28Zodiac Chinese Restaurant and Sala Thai
- Juice Bar, Tea Lounge and Wok Mee Shack (serving traditional Sichuan Snack)
- Six Senses Suite - 79 - 121 sq. m.
- Six Senses Deluxe Suite - 79 - 121 sq. m.
- Courtyard Suite - 105 sq. m.
- Two-Bedroom Courtyard Villa - 212 sq. m.
- Two-Bedroom Deluxe Courtyard Villa - 332 sq. m.
- Two-Bedroom Courtyard Pool Villa - 309 sq. m.
- Presidential Villa - 845 sq. m.
- Farm2Fork - garden-to-table dining experience
- Zi Qi Yuan Chinese Restaurant - modern Sichuanese food
- Moon Bar - lounge bar
- Sala Thai- traditional Thai cuisine
- The Square - teas and local delicacies
- Wok Mee Shack - regional Sichuan snacks
- Farm2Straw Juice - fresh vegetable and fruit juice
- Tea Lounge - tea ceremony spot
- The View - intimate dining experience
- Marco Polo & Photography Tour
- Panda valley
- Dujiangyan night tour
- Village tour
- Leshan Giant Buddha tour
- Temple visit
- The Ancient Fortress
- Spa treatments
- Daily buffet breakfast for two adults and one child under 12 years
- 1 x Welcome fruit on the first night
- 1 x Panda Scenic Area Tickets or Qing Cheng Mountain Tickets for two adults (Choose one)
- 1 x CNY 500 food credit voucher per stay
- 1 x Coloured drawing fans for two guests
- 1 x One hour lesson for tai chi, yoga or swimming for two guests per stay (Choose one)
- 20 percent discount for Six Senses Spa treatment
- Use of hotel bicycles within the hotel area
- Temperature-controlled hotel swimming pool
- Great movies in the Garden Theater
- Additional treatments
- Prices may fluctuate depending on season and availability
2 Dongruan Ave, Dujiangyan, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain is situated at the UNESCO World Heritage & Natural Cultural site of nearby Dubjiangyan. The award-winning spa uses Taoism healing powers to align your qi in the eco-friendly, cultural region.
Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport (CTU) is a 60-minute drive from Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain and Chengdu city is 60 minutes away by car or rail link. Private resort pickups can be arranged in advance.