Nestled in the UNESCO World Heritage and Natural Cultural site near Dujiangyan, Sichuan Province in China, Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain boasts an extensive spa menu, a farm-to-table ethic, and guided excursions around the once Marco Polo-explored destination. The picturesque luxury resort embraces natural beauty from its surroundings, inducing cultural therapies like reflexology, tea scrubs and bamboo massages with traditional Chinese medicine in its treatments. Escape the hustle of the city, the paradise sanctuary rejuvenates the soul in Daoism in the cultural heartland for an indulgent wellness experience.
- Things To Do
- Airport transfer service (charge applicable)
- Large central swimming pool with poolside service offering healthy options with snacks and beverage
- Six Senses Spa
- Six Senses Boutique
- Library with internet access and a wide selection of movies, music CDs, DVDs, books and magazines
- Surprises! Talk to reservations or your GEM (Guest Experience Maker) and surprise your partner with a gift, a romantic dinner at a private location, a bubble bath or spa treatment
- Experiences Department provides a wide range of activities within the resort along with interesting excursions
- In-Villa dining and In-Villa barbecues
- Lounge Bar
- Three restaurants -Farm2Fork, 28Zodiac Chinese Restaurant and Sala Thai
- Juice Bar, Tea Lounge and Wok Mee Shack (serving traditional Sichuan Snack)
- Six Senses Suite - 79 - 121 sq. m.
- Six Senses Deluxe Suite - 79 - 121 sq. m.
- Courtyard Suite - 105 sq. m.
- Two-Bedroom Courtyard Villa - 212 sq. m.
- Two-Bedroom Deluxe Courtyard Villa - 332 sq. m.
- Two-Bedroom Courtyard Pool Villa - 309 sq. m.
- Presidential Villa - 845 sq. m.
- Farm2Fork - garden-to-table dining experience
- Zi Qi Yuan Chinese Restaurant - modern Sichuanese food
- Moon Bar - lounge bar
- Sala Thai- traditional Thai cuisine
- The Square - teas and local delicacies
- Wok Mee Shack - regional Sichuan snacks
- Farm2Straw Juice - fresh vegetable and fruit juice
- Tea Lounge - tea ceremony spot
- The View - intimate dining experience
- Marco Polo & Photography Tour
- Panda valley
- Dujiangyan night tour
- Village tour
- Leshan Giant Buddha tour
- Temple visit
- The Ancient Fortress
- Spa treatments
- Prices may fluctuate depending on season and availability
2 Dongruan Ave, Dujiangyan, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain is situated at the UNESCO World Heritage & Natural Cultural site of nearby Dubjiangyan. The award-winning spa uses Taoism healing powers to align your qi in the eco-friendly, cultural region.
Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport (CTU) is a 60-minute drive from Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain and Chengdu city is 60 minutes away by car or rail link. Private resort pickups can be arranged in advance.