Pamper and unwind at the luxury Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong for a weekend escape from the hustle and bustle. This retreat includes daily breakfast for two, HKD 1000 spa credit, and late check-out from 2pm.
- Things To Do
- Not Included
- Gym facilities
- Personal Training
- Spa facilities including sauna and steam room
- Spa treatments including massages and facials
- Beauty treatments including men's grooming and pedicures
- Daily breakfast at Clipper Lounge or Café Causette for two guests
- 1 x HKD 1,000 Dining or Spa credit per stay
- Late check-out until 2pm (subject to availability)
- A complimentary rollaway bed for children under the age of 12 (subject to availability at time of booking)
- Additional spa treatments
- Prices may fluctuate depending on season and availability
5 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong
Located in the middle of Hong Kong Island's Central district, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is ideally located nearby many major attractions. The hotel has an uninterrupted view overlooking Victoria Harbour, has easy access to public transport links, and is connected by an air-conditioned walkway to Central’s premier business addresses. The hotel is a 40-minute drive from Hong Kong International Airport.