- Michelin-starred grill classics and seafood with a modern twist at Mandarin Grill + Bar
- Michelin-starred Cantonese cuisine at Man Wah
- Creative tasting menus in partnership with Krug champagne at The Krug Room
- Informal, contemporary all-day dining at Café Causette
- Traditional English dishes at The Chinnery
- Japanese Izakaya that is also recognised asone of the Asia’s 50 Best Bars at The Aubrey
- Cocktails and live jazz at the Captain’s Bar
- Buffets and afternoon tea at the Clipper Lounge
- Mouth-watering cakes, patisseries, light dishes and coffee at the Mandarin Cake Shop
- Luxurious all-day lounge with culinary delights, including breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails at The Mandarin Club
One of the world’s most famous hotels, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is a five-star urban retreat in the heart of the city, yet escapes the bustle . As the brand's first and flagship property, the luxury sanctuary is renowned for its sleek design, impressive service and exquisite blend of comfort and style for optimum wellbeing.
The Mandarin Spa offers a tranquil urban haven with treatments inspired by Traditional Chinese Medicine and modern techniques from around the world. The two-floor retreat features nine treatment rooms, including two couples’ suites with private vitality pools, and invites guests to relax before and after their therapy with a Chinese Herbal steam room, and Jacuzzi and Tepidarium, tea lounge, sauna, and a state-of-the-art indoor swimming pool with current jet system, video wall, mood lighting, underwater sound system and electrical sunblind. Guests looking to keep up or kick-start a fitness routine can enjoy the 24-hour gym at their leisure.
Read our review here
- Things To Do
- Gym facilities
- Personal Training
- Spa facilities including sauna and steam room
- Spa treatments including massages and facials
- Beauty treatments including men's grooming and pedicures
- Prices may fluctuate depending on season and availability
Sorry, no results were found.
5 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong
Located in the middle of Hong Kong Island's Central district, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is ideally located nearby many major attractions. The hotel has an uninterrupted view overlooking Victoria Harbour, has easy access to public transport links, and is connected by an air-conditioned walkway to Central’s premier business addresses. The hotel is a 40-minute drive from Hong Kong International Airport.