Rewind and retreat at Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong for a moment of bliss in the hotel's luxury accommodations. This short-stay includes a daily dining or spa service credit of HKD 500 (for rooms) or HKD 1000 (for suites).
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
- Gym facilities
- Personal Training
- Spa facilities including sauna and steam room
- Spa treatments including massages and facials
- Beauty treatments including men's grooming and pedicures
- Receive a daily dining or spa service credit of HKD 500 per day, or HKD 1,000 if you reserve a suite
- Additional treatments
- Additional meals
- Prices may fluctuate depending on season and availability
5 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong
Located in the middle of Hong Kong Island's Central district, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is ideally located nearby many major attractions. The hotel has an uninterrupted view overlooking Victoria Harbour, has easy access to public transport links, and is connected by an air-conditioned walkway to Central’s premier business addresses. The hotel is a 40-minute drive from Hong Kong International Airport.