One of the world’s most famous hotels, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is a five-star urban retreat in the heart of the city. As the brand's first and flagship property, the hotel is renowned for its sleek design, impressive service and exquisite blend of luxury, comfort and style.
The Digital Wellness Escape is designed to give guests time away from their digital distractions - whether that's work emails or Instagram updates. Break free from constant connectivity to technology and reconnect with your mind, body and spirit. Your treatment begins with a shungite foot steam, a choice to relive your childhood with a selection of toys or a do-it-yourself
organic face mask, followed by a stress-relieving massage, and finished with meditation time.
Prices are based on one person staying; for additional guests, please enquire.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
- Gym facilities
- Personal Training
- Spa facilities including sauna and steam room
- Spa treatments including massages and facials
- Beauty treatments including men's grooming and pedicures
- 2-nights accommodation in your choice of room or suite
- Daily breakfast at Café Causette or Clipper Lounge
- Access to the Mandarin Spa water facilities, pool and 24-hour gym
- Complimentary 90-minute Digital Detox Programme: 15-minute Shungite Foot Steam / Bath and 75-minute Massage on the eyes, head, shoulder, neck and back.
- Relaxation Lounge colouring books and pencil
- A choice of: DIY Organic Face Mask – Oatmeal and Yogurt Mask, Hydrating Chocolate Mask or Detoxifying, De-Puffing Mocha Mask; OR Entertaining novelties – Play-Doh, Slinky, Jenga and a Rubik’s Cube.
- Mandarin Oriental Power Protein Smoothie
- Airport transfers
- Lunch or dinner
- Drinks or alcohol
- Additional spa therapies
- Prices may fluctuate depending on season and availability
5 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong
Located in the middle of Hong Kong Island's Central district, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is ideally located nearby many major attractions. The hotel has an uninterrupted view overlooking Victoria Harbour, has easy access to public transport links, and is connected by an air-conditioned walkway to Central’s premier business addresses. The hotel is a 40-minute drive from Hong Kong International Airport.