The in-house Mandarin Spa offers a tranquil urban haven with delightful treatments inspired by Traditional Chinese Medicine and modern techniques from around the world. The two-floor retreat features nine treatment rooms, including two couples’ suites with private vitality pools, and invites guests to relax before and after their therapy with a Chinese Herbal steam room, and Jacuzzi and Tepidarium, tea lounge, sauna, and a state-of-the-art indoor swimming pool with current jet system, video wall, mood lighting, underwater sound system and electrical sunblind. Guests looking to keep up or kick-start a fitness routine can enjoy the 24-hour gym at their leisure.
Book the LMO Staycation for a personalised stay which includes HK$1,000 dining or spa services or credit per stay.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
- Gym facilities
- Personal Training
- Spa facilities including sauna and steam room
- Spa treatments including massages and facials
- Beauty treatments including men's grooming and pedicures
- HKD 1,000 dining or spa services credit per stay when booking a room; or HKD 1,288 per stay when booking a suite.
- Room upgrade subject to availability upon check-in (room to room, suite to suite).
- Daily breakfast for up to two adults and one child under the age of 12.
- Access to the Kid’s Club filled with games and entertainment.
- Pet programme for one dog (10 lb / 4.5 kg) per room.
- Children’s activities include: Chocolate Hunt, Towel and Balloon Art, Manicure Workshop and Amenities Memory Game.
- One complimentary rollaway bed for children under the age of 12.
- Welcome VIP amenity.
- Choice of one staycation experience per booking: Daily Hotel History Tour; Weekend activities include a selection of Chocolate Class, Mixology Class and Tea Class.
- Weekend Wine Class and Flower Wreath Class are available at an additional charge.
- Enjoy 25% off on food at selected restaurants of The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.
- Additional benefits available when you log into or join Fans of M.O.
- Additional services
- Prices may fluctuate depending on season and availability
5 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong
Located in the middle of Hong Kong Island's Central district, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is ideally located nearby many major attractions. The hotel has an uninterrupted view overlooking Victoria Harbour, has easy access to public transport links, and is connected by an air-conditioned walkway to Central’s premier business addresses. The hotel is a 40-minute drive from Hong Kong International Airport.