Set within the soaring red rock backdrop of Sedona, Arizona, world-class destination spa Mii amo® is surrounded by awe-inspiring, natural beauty and endless spiritual healing. Come embrace the bliss of customized, all-inclusive packages featuring exclusive, private accommodations, two spa treatments daily and delicious, healthy culinary delights. From fitness and nutrition inspiration to nurturing spa treatments and Native American-inspired therapies, there's a diverse array of wellness activities on offer.
The award-winning resort was voted the #1 Resort in the Southwest in CN Traveller's Readers' Choice Awards, is regularly featured on Goop.com, and was recognised by Travel + Leisure as the World's Best Destination Spa.
- Things To Do
Accommodation comes in X levels: Mii amo Guest Rooms, Spa Suites, and Mii amo Suites. Rooms feature king or double queen size beds, two-line phone, minibar, coffee maker, fireplace, bathrobe and sandals, wood-panelled closets with built-ins and spa-amenity bathrooms with extra-deep soaking tubs. The suites feature additional living space, and a private patio or balcony. The largest accommodation, the Mii Amo Suite, also comes with a whirlpool, outdoor showers and private massage areas. All rooms and suites come as a one-bedroom as standard, but the suites can be upgraded to add a second bedroom to accommodate larger parties.
Please note that Mii amo is an adult-only resort and all guests must be 16 years or older.
Every Mii amo Journey includes three meals daily of contemporary, eclectic cuisine that combines regional flavours with healthy cooking using a variety of grains, legumes, seasonal produce and fresh meats, seafood and poultry. Additionally, guests can enjoy cooking demonstrations scheduled throughout the week.The Mii amo® Café caters exclusively to in-house guests. Their culinary approach is to use fresh, wholesome, high-quality ingredients with natural flavours. They grow produce in the chef's garden and locally source the food whenever possible to ensure sustainability and quality. Serving breakfast (6am-11am), lunch (11am-2.30pm) and dinner (5pm-9pm) daily, Mii amo® Café offers private seating plus a 16-seat community table where spa guests can meet new friends and enjoy the exhibition-style kitchen. The comprehensive menu features cuisine from around the globe, putting an American twist on Mexican, Japanese, French and Mediterranean cuisine. While meat and fish are a large part of the menu, there are a variety of vegetarian and vegan options, and most dishes offer a tofu or meat-free protein alternative.
The Juice Bar features a broad selection of energy drinks, smoothies, wines and speciality beverages. Poolside service is available as well.
Breakfast: cereals; gluten-free or New York bagel; Acai bowl; tofu scramble; avocado toast; French toast; corn waffle; organic eggs (omelette, frittata, Huevo Ranchero, over-easy).
Lunch: Greek salad; kale Caesar salad; bruschetta; Ahi tuna roll; buffalo burger; roaster cauliflower tacos; pineapple teriyaki bowl; carrot and ginger soup.
Dinner: salmon carpaccio; vegan cauliflower bisque; lamb chops; pan-seared scallops; pea risotto; chicken a l'orange; ginger-glazed duck breast or tofu; chickpea and fava bean panisse.
- Hiking and biking tours (self-guided or expert-led)
- Relax at the spa with massages and facials
- Personal training fitness sessions
- Sunrise Qi Gong
- Yoga classes or private yoga sessions
- Golf and tennis skills workshops
- Ab attack
- Barre conditioning and aerobic dance classes
- HIIT boot camp
- Culinary workshops: cooking demo, wine tasting, wellness and food, journey of teas, juicing 101
- Native American Documentary Che Ah Chi
- Creative Photography workshop
- Gourd decoration workshop
- Watercolour painting and postcards workshop
- Vision board collage making
- Stargazing session
- Vortex lecture
- Evening lecture or experiential workshops led by invited experts and guest speakers
- Morning ritual at the Crystal Grotto
- Guided meditation and meditation walks
- Prices are per person and are based on single or double occupancy as noted
- Triple and quadruple rates are also available - please enquire
- Speciality spa services are not included in the standard packages above and may incur an additional charge
- Rates include all taxes and gratuities
- Rates may change at any time without notice or for special retreats and workshops
- Guests choosing a seven-night programme that overlaps rate seasons will receive pro-rated rates for the nights of the variance
- Cancellation policy: 30+ days prior to arrival, full refund; 21-30 days prior to arrival, 50% refund; 0-14 days prior to arrival, no refund
- Deposit policy: 50% deposit to the resort to secure reservation; the remaining balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival
525 Boynton Canyon Road, Sedona, AZ 86336
Mii amo, a destination spa at Enchantment Resort in Sedona, is just two hours north of the metropolitan Phoenix/Scottsdale area and two and a half hours south of the Grand Canyon.
Mii amo is situated five miles from Sedona in Boynton Canyon, surrounded by the Coconino National Forest and Red Rock Secret Mountain Wilderness. Sedona has four mild seasons making this an ideal location year-round.525 Boynton Canyon Road, Sedona, AZ 86336