La Réserve Ramatuelle is a luxury Hotel and Spa that provides a tête-à-tête approach, allowing guests to connect with nature. In the wonderful coastal area of Saint Tropez, it has incredible views of the Mediterranean. Along with that the building’s architecture and interior decoration have been redone by Jean-Michel Wilmotte. The in-house spa features a range of classic and innovative treatments including balneotherapy and fango therapy, and the exceptional area has 11 treatment rooms, indoor and outdoor pools, steam room and fitness room, and boasts the beautiful Mediterranean sea surrounding it.
- Things To Do
There are 19 suites and 8 rooms with their own terraces in direct sunlight. Rooms range in size from 50 to 190 m2, some with a private garden fragrant with southern scents. All rooms are built to accentuate the beautiful view of the Mediterranean.
Beyond the terraces, the openings have been designed to allow guests to benefit from every opportunity to admire the view over the Mediterranean, at the end of a corridor, through the window in the bathroom… Carefully placed windows frame the countryside, like a painting that is different every time.
- In-room mini-bar with mineral water, soft drinks, selection of teas and coffees.
- Access to the spa, fitness centre as well as indoor (12 m) and outdoor (30 m) pools.
- Shuttle service to St. Tropez, Ramatuelle or nearby beaches – depending on availability.
14 villas set amidst the splendours of surrounding Mediterranean nature.
- Three to six rooms ensuring individual comfort and privacy
- En-suite bathrooms for each room
- American breakfast served in the villa
- Personalised service by a dedicated housemaid available 6 hours per day
- Concierge service
- Security in the private area 24hours
- Access to the spa, the fitness room, the steamed bath, the indoor pool (12m) and the outdoor heated pool (30m)
- Access to the restaurant La Voile and its Room-Service, free delivery in your villa
- Complimentary transfer from La Réserve Ramatuelle to the beaches and Saint Tropez, upon request & availability.
La Voile which translates to the sail brings together the colours of gastronomy and only supplies anything that focuses on the pleasure of true flavours.
As it is open to all, the starred restaurant allows guests from all over an opportunity to know La Réserve Ramatuelle in a specifically possible manner.
Chef Eric Canino continues to remain at the helm of a restaurant that's been known for its culinary creativity which offers cuisine as light as a gentle breeze while overlooking the Mediterranean.
Breakfast buffet served at La Voile Restaurant (or in your Suite).
- Beauty treatments
- Indoor/outdoor pool
- Special Events
Included in rates.
Cancellations are not possible without incurring a charge. Penalty charge for cancellation or modification of dates is 100% of stay.
Chemin de la Quessine 83350, Ramatuelle, France
Called a "hidden paradise" La Réserve Ramatuelle will take you to the southeast of France, to a place only about a 13 minutes ride to the town of Saint Tropez France and the golf club in Saint Tropez is only around thirty minutes by car. The coastal area will give you stunning views of endless clear waters and will be a quaint setting for a comfortable getaway. The Marseille Provence Airport is only a little over an hour away from the resort spa.