Boost your immune system with this Active Detox programme at Vilalara Longevity which will asses your health status and increase vitality through spa treatments and detoxifying remedies.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
- Junior Suite Garden View - 55 sqm
- Junior Suite Pool View - 55 sqm
- Junior Suite Sea View - 55 sqm
- Junior Suite Emotion - 74 sqm
- Junior Suite SPA - 110 sqm (featuring a hydro-massage bathtub in the room or a private Jacuzzi in the extra-large terrace with a magnificent view of the resorts’ gardens)
- One-Bedroom Suite - 115 sqm
- Suite Prestige - 140 sqm
- Two-Bedroom Apartment - 111 - 161 sqm
Guests can opt for a Liquid Diet (detoxifying and anti-inflammatory shakes, juices and soups) that can be requested after a consultation for doctor's approval (extra charge applies when medical consultation is not included in the programme).
There are also programmes which include a buffet breakfast or half-board option ((Buffet Breakfast + Standard & Tasty Low-Calorie Dinner).
Please refer to specific programmes to find out meal inclusions per retreat.
Dining options include the B&G restaurant which serves local, fresh Portuguese cuisine and the Terrace Grill which offers fish and seafood with low-calorie options.
- Tibetan Bowls
- Longevity Slim Circuit (H.I.I.T., Shape it, Burn it, Aquapilates, Aquaboost, Walks, Power hikes)
- Standard Healthy & Tasty Low Calorie Meal Plan – up to 5 Meals a day
- Liquid Diet (detoxifying & anti-inflammatory shakes, juices and soups), subject to doctor’s approval
- Daily supply of Alkaline Water 9.5pH, Herbal Teas and Detox Supplements
- Access to the Relaxation Area (Sauna, Turkish bath, Fitness Area)
- Access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities - examples: SLIM CIRCUIT (Burn It, Aqua Boost, Aquapilates, Power Hike, Shape It, HIIT, Walk), Fitball, Pilates, Yoga, Tibetan bowls, Stretching
- 1 x Personal Health Check: including a health and lifestyle questionnaire, blood pressure, basic blood analysis
- 1 x Biophysical Evaluation: measure body fat, muscle, body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (BMR), the distribution of fat/muscle mass in the body as well as your metabolic versus your chronological age
- 1 x Evaluation of Heavy Metals and Trace Elements
- 1 x General Medical Consultation and Clinical Examination
- 1 x Nutrition & Wellbeing Consultation
- 2 x Osteopathy Sessions: manipulative holistic treatments applied to remove blockages, restore mobility and rebalance the musculoskeletal, visceral and cranio sacral systems
- 2 x Manual Lymphatic Drainages: efficient therapy for reducing fluid retention, toxins release, treating poor circulation and swelling
- 1 x Medical Pressotherapy: assists the body’s natural toxin clearing functions
- 1 x Longevity Skin Detox & Repair
- 1 x Body Exfoliation
- 4 x Thalassa Treatments (1 Day Thalassa Cure): one set of 4 thalassotherapy treatments lasting approximately 2h30 in total. Includes consultation with a thalassotherapy specialist to determine the appropriate treatments for your case
- Additional treatments
Praia das Gaivotas, Alporchinhos - Porches 8400-450 Lagoa, Algarve - Portugal
Vilalara Thalassa Resort is a 30-minute drive away from Faro's Airport. The beachside property spans over twelve hectares yet remains isolated behind security gates for secluded privacy.