Achieve a greater sense of vitality and quality of life in the Ageing Women's Programme at SHA Wellness Clinic. The immersion measures the biological and environmental factors which may take negative effects on wellbeing and, in turn, formulates a personalised experience to combat and reduce the effects of ageing in older women. This retreat is recommended for women looking to delay the visual and internal appearances of ageing using a holistic, natural approach. Rejuvenate and maintain a youthful glow in this bespoke course.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
- Deluxe Room
- Superior Suite
- Grand Suite
- Presidential Suite
- Royal Suite
SHA Wellness Clinic’s healthy meals aim to introduce guests to a way of eating that rebalances and restores the body, providing energy and nutrition throughout their stay. The in-house restaurant, SHAMADI, incorporates this nutritional philosophy into its haute-cuisine menu.
At the centre of the resorts wellness philosophy is macrobiotic dieting, based on founder Alfredo Bataller Parietti's own experiences with it. Macrobiotics is a dietary system that excludes red meat, dairy products and refined foods in favour of whole grains, vegetables and fish.
SHA offers three different types of healthy eating menus: SHA, Biolight and Kushi. These menus are different every day at lunch and dinner.
The SHA Menu is designed for guests who are seeking a healthy diet without having to compromise on portion size. Lunch and dinner include a starter, a choice of two main courses (usually fish or wholegrain pasta) and dessert.
The Biolight Menu is designed for guests who are looking to improve their overall health without strict weight loss or detox goals. This menu's ingredients usually include fish three times a week and pasta twice a week, while allowing for a sparing use of oil and nuts. Dessert is optional at lunch while dinner includes a starter and main course.
Although the Kushi Menu is the most restrictive diet, it does not compromise on health or taste. It is recommended for those who aim to control their weight or intensively detoxify their body. The menu is made up of smaller portions and does not include certain ingredients like oil, baked flour, nuts, pasta or oats. Fish is included once a week and guests are given a lot of algae and hearty soups like miso that help cleanse the body and provide energy and vitality.
- Putting green
- Hydrotherapy circuit
- Infinity pool
- Gym and fitness area
- Cooking classes
- Beauty salon
- Nearby beach, natural park and town
- General health examination
- Healthy Ageing Biological Profile: complete personalised test that includes the 88 key determinations to understand female premature ageing, including extensive hematology, biochemistry, heumatic, hormonal, deficiency signs, immunology and vascular risk, among others
- Oxytest, oxidative stress test to determine the level of oxidation in the body
- Consultation with an expert in genetic and antiageing medicine at the beginning and at the end of the programme
- Spirometry test
- Bone densitometry scan
- Consultation with a cardiologist
- Regenerative medicine consultation
- Consultation with the gynaecologist
- Gynecology ultrasound
- Derma-aesthetic consultation, featuring the most advanced technology for non-invasive diagnosis
- 1 x Four seasons bio-stimulation treatment
- 1 x Facial mesotherapy treatment with a DNA cell protector
- Dental health diagnosis by digital imaging with an X-ray analysis and thorough dental cleaning
- Neurocognitive assessment
- 1 x Neurofeedback session
- Polygraph for the diagnosis of sleep at night
- Revitalising medicine consultation
- 2 x Ozone GAH therapy sessions
- 1 x Session of lung detox nebulization
- Capillary health assessment consultation
- 1 x Pelvic floor physiotherapy session
- 1 x Unit of dietary supplement based on prescription, to be determined between the following: Immun Age dietary supplement treatment (fermented papaya preparation-FPP to help prevent oxidative stress and boost the immune system), NADH treatment to increase energy levels and the production of cells or antiageing supplement
- 1 x Unit of dietary supplement Younger Skin
- 1 x Unit of dietary supplement Berberina Gold
- Consultation with an expert in nutrition and natural therapies
- Nutrition plan adapted to your needs
- Natural therapeutic drinks, based on prescription
- Nutritional follow up consultation during your stay
- Personalised health plan
- 1 x Complimentary recipe book “The SHA Recipes to Live Longer and Better” or 1 range of tea from our SHA Tea Collection
- Traditional Chinese Medicine consultation, based on prescription: acupuncture, laser acupuncture or electromagnetic heat lamp
- 1 x Traditional Chinese Medicine treatment session, based on prescription
- 2 x Sessions with emotional management and woman well-being expert
- 2 x Colon hydrotherapy sessions
- Energy health assessment with bioenergetic mapping and evaluation
- 1 x Energy health treatment, based on prescription
- 1 x Firming SAHO ritual treatment
- 1 x Facial Indiba session
- 1 x Capillary SHA treatment
- 1 x Traditional massage or oriental therapy session, based on your needs: deep tissue massage, cranio-cervical massage, relaxing massage, shiatsu or thai massage
- 2 x Lymphatic drainage massages
- 1 x Hydroenergetic detox cure treatment, consisting in hydroaromatherapy, fitomudtherapy and hidrojet
- 1 x Pressotherapy session
- 1 x Dermio Care session, negative ions therapy
- 1 x cryotherapy session
- 1 x Body & mind session, based on your needs: yoga, meditation, mindfulness, chikung or pranayama techniques
- Access to the Hydrotherapy Circuit, based on prescription (sauna, Roman baths, Turkish baths, cold plunge pool, hydrotherapy pool, lap lane, foot baths, bithermal showers, ice fountain, therapeutic water jets)
- 1 introductory fitness evaluation with a personal trainer
- 1 fitness session with a personal trainer, may include some of these disciplines: stretching, power plate, kinesis, cardiotone circuit, aquagym, pilates mat, hiking or outdoor sessions
Healthy Living Academy:
- Complimentary access to group activities: talks, holistic classes, training, walks and healthy cooking classes, among others
- Airport transfers
- Alcoholic beverages
- Extra spa/fitness treatments
- In order to confirm a reservation, a 30% of the total cost, including accommodation, programmes, treatments and/or services requested, shall be debited to the credit/debit card provided or paid by bank transfer.
- Upon check-in, your credit card will be charged for the remaining amount of the total price of your stay.
- Any stay cancelled 21 days prior to arrival will be fully refunded, except for 3% charge corresponding to the administrative costs of the deposit.
- Any reservation cancelled 2 days prior to arrival or a no-show will incur a 100% cancellation fee of the contracted stay, including services and treatments.
Verderol 5 El Albir 03581 Alicante Spain
SHA Wellness Clinic is located on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea between the bay of Altea and the natural park of Sierra Helada. Located in front of the Mediterranean is a microclimate considered by the World Health Organization as the best climatology in the world, so pleasant temperatures can be expected all year round.
SHA Wellness Clinic can be driven to by taking the A7 / E15 motorway which runs from the north of U.K. to the south of Spain. SHA is a 10-minute drive from Exit 65.
The closest airport is Alicante which is 60km way by motorway.