In an oasis of calm set in twelve naturally landscaped acres, Neeleshwar Hermitage which is built according to the traditional architectural principles of Kerala Vastu, is one of the most peaceful and luxurious resorts in Inda. The award-winning resort welcomes guests to escape from the stress and business of life to settle in one of their earthy villas (cottages) and enjoy the excellent service from the winner of the World Luxury Hotel Awards Winner (2015) and most recently a winner of Asia's best beach retreat by Boutique Hotel Awards.
Working on building a healthy lifestyle, this program combines scenic fitness activities such as trekking in the Western Ghats and biking along Malabar Coast with detoxifying Ayurveda treatments, a week-long course on the fundamentals of meditation as well as Ayurveda meals prepared with care. With private Yoga classes and visits to nearby cultural sites and temples, guests will experience a fitness journey removed from a stressful environment. Courses led by experts will also help equip guests with tools to maintain a balanced lifestyle when they leave the retreat.
Compare Retreats Exclusive Benefit: 1 x Complimentary 60-min Spa Treatment
The shown price is for the 7-night retreat. Valid until 15th April 2021
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
- Ananda: Bliss
- Ayur: Long Life
- Bhakti: Devotion
- Bhavana: Refinement
- Dana: Generosity
- Gyana: Insight
- Karuna: Compassion
- Maitri: Friendliness
- Moksha: Freedom
- Prema: Love
- Sama: Equanimity
- Santosh: Contentment
- Shakti: Energy
- Shanti: Peace
- Sneha: Affection
- Sukha: Happiness
- Virya: Strength
- Viveka: Discernment
Their Annapurna restaurant is the centre of the site. The restaurant specialises in authentic, predominantly vegetarian food. Their cooking skills are honed by ayurvedic teaching on the importance of taking care of the appearance, balance, flavour, enjoyment and nutritional effects of any dish.
They also have a beachside restaurant, the Meenakshi. There you can enjoy superb fresh fish caught by the local long boats that go out each morning, as well as breakfast, healthy lunchtime salads and delicious light meals.
They also have two bar areas at the resort, the Annapurna bar in the main restaurant and the Varuna bar which overlooks the pool.
- Bird watching
- Exploring the culture
- Exploring Malabar, Northern Kerala
- Exploring the Western Ghats (rolling hills with beautiful bio-diversity with various animal species)
- Cultural/Religious Festivals
- Compare Retreats Exclusive Benefit: 1 x Complimentary 60-min Spa Treatment
- Airport Transfers from Calicut or Mangalore airport
- Accommodation for 7 Nights
- Morning signature bed-tea
- All Ayurveda meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) and Ayurveda drinks
- 4 x Private Yoga classes
- 4 x Ayurveda treatments to each person
- 5-day Meditation course
- 2 x ‘Healthy Eating ‘cooking classes
- 1 x 3-hour trek in Ranipur Hills with picnic lunch
- 1 x 2-hour bike ride with refreshments
- 1 x Long walk along the beach with a member of Hermitage staff
- 1 x Herbal bath
- 1 x One hour backwaters cruise with refreshments
- 1 x Half-day visit to local Temples, Ashrams and Bekal Fort
- Complimentary visit to Theyyam performances (October to March) and Snake Goddess Festival (1st to 7th February)
- Participation in scheduled Yoga classes and lectures
- Consultation charges & all taxes
- Additional treatments
- Prices may fluctuate depending on season and availability—please contact our team regarding a longer stay
Neeleshwar Hermitage, Kerala 671, India
Northern Kerala, traditionally known as Malabar features empty beaches fringed by coconut plantations, peaceful inland waterways and lush hillside spice gardens. Along with an undisturbed rhythm of life set against the beauty of the ocean.
The resort is approximately two hours from Mangalore International Airport and between four and five hours from Calicut international airport. It is directly linked with the rest of the state by air, road and train.