Elounda SA Hotels & Resorts is a collection of hotels and resorts on the azure waterfront of Crete. With an award-winning Six Senses Spa, the resort offers yoga, detox, sleep and fitness retreats with incredible ocean views in a unique location.
The three hotels in the resort—Elounda Mare Hotel, Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort, and Elounda Peninsula All-Suite Hotel—offer guests a wide variety of luxury accommodation, while the resort's seven food and dining outlets and four bars and lounges, give holidaymakers the choice of indulging or having a healthy break.
The Sense of Detox Retreat programme stimulates the body’s natural healing pathways and encourage regeneration and cleansing. Specialist treatments such as Chi Nei Tsang, Aroma Lymphatic Drainage and Firming Algotherapy are used to improve the digestive system, unlock and release trapped toxins, firm and tone the body and restore overall balance. The retreat leaves guests feeling re-vitalised and filled with a new-found zest for life.
- Things To Do
- Not Included
The Elounda Mare Hotel is the only member of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux chain in Crete. Known for its traditional architecture and warm atmosphere, the Elounda Mare Hotel offers a variety of four accommodation types:
- In-hotel sea-view rooms and suites
- Water-side bungalows with private pool
- One to two bedroom Minoan Royalty Suites with private pool
- Four-bedroom Minoan Palace villa with private pool
Guests enjoy VIP check-in with a glass of champagne, as well as an “Elounda Mare welcome treat” and “special hospitality surprise courtesies” during their stay.
Rooms include sea views, private balconies or terrace, individually controlled air conditioning, LCD flat screen TV with satellite channels and music channel, DVD/CD player, complimentary Wi-Fi, minibar, electronic safety deposit box, dressing table with hairdryer, hypo-allergenic and feather pillows, luxurious marble bathrooms with Airbath® tub, shower, audio sound, telephone, make up/shaving mirrors, towel heater, bathrobes, slippers and signature bath amenities, free use of Haman, sauna, gym, deckchairs, sunshades and beach towels at the pool and the “Blue Flag” private sandy beach, laundry and dry cleaning service, turn-down service including complimentary bottle of water and 24-hour room service.
The Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort is the only golf and spa resort on the island of Crete. The resort offers three room types:
- Porto sea-view room
- One or two bedroom Porto sea-view suites with shared or private pool
- Two bedroom Porto Elounda villa, with private pool and large living and dining area
The Elounda Peninsula All-Suite Hotel is a luxury hotel with private pool suites on the waterfront. The Elounda Peninsula offers nine accommodation types:
- Junior Suites Sea View
- Peninsula Collection Suites
- Beachfront Junior Suites
- Peninsula Grand Villas
- Presidential Suites
- Presidential Villas
- Diamond Residences
- Royal Grande Suite
- The three-bedroom ensuite Peninsula Residence.
- Elounda Mare guests are served buffet and a la carte breakfast in Deck restaurant located at Elounda Mare.
- Porto Elounda guests are served buffet breakfast at Nafsika.restaurant located at Porto Elounda
- Elounda Peninsula guests are served American a la carte breakfast at Calypso Breakfast area located at Elounda Peninsula.
Having received numerous culinary awards like the "Golden Toques", often being the only restaurants in Crete to hold such distinctions, Porto Elounda's chefs will be delighted to cook their delicacies privately in your suite or villa. Throughout the day or night, room-service is also at the ready. Just a phone call away, every dish on the menu will be prepared fresh to arrive on your doorstep within minutes.
Operation of the restaurants depends on weather conditions during shoulder seasons.
- Award-winning Six Senses Spa
- Tennis/table tennis
- Cycling: hardtail mountain bikes, full suspension mountain bikes, electric bicycles, trekking bicycles, and children’s bicycles
- Watersports: mono-skiing, windsurfing, sailing, towable inflatable games, canoes, pedal boats and wave runners
- Guided speedboat tours and self-drive small motor boats
- Games room including billiards tables, card-playing tables, role-playing computer stations, pinball and table football
- Explore the Cave of Zeus
- Monastery of Aretiou
- Eat at a traditional Greek Taverna in Plaka fishing village
- Archaeological sites at Agios Nikolaos
- Visit Spinalonga - former leper colony, ancient fortress and historical trading/military island
- Luxury accommodation
- Daily breakfast (with accommodation only)
- Aroma Lymphatic Drainage (60 minutes)
- Air jet Bath with Essential Oils (30 minutes)
- Lipolysis with Red & Black Pepper (90 minutes)
- Firming Algotherapy (90 minutes)
- Anti-cellulite Massage (60 minutes)
- Spirulina Wrap (90 minutes)
- Chi Nei Tsang (abdominal massage) (60 minutes)
- Lunch and dinner
- Accommodation upgrades
- Additional activities
- Additional spa therapies
- Airport transfers
- Room prices are subject to change depending on dates, season and availability. Please inquire for a full and accurate quote.
- Cancellation policies apply
Elounda SA Hotels & Resorts, Elounda, Crete, 720 53
Overlooking the Sea of Crete and with a comfortable Mediterranean climate, Elounda SA Hotels & Resorts is the ideal destination for sun seekers and holidaymakers looking for peace and quiet.
This modern seaside spa resort is a one-hour drive from Crete's Heraklion airport. Elounda is a collection of three villages, Ano (upper) and Kato (lower) Elounda sitting above the port, Skisma, nestled at the head of the bay of Elounda with a view of the beautiful Venetian castle on the island of Kalydon, the famous “Spinalonga”.
Since ancient times, this island was the site of a fortress that protected the port of Olous from marauding pirates, while in the 20th century it was turned into a leprosy colony. Opposite the island is Plaka, a fishing village with traditional seaside homes and openings that play stage every summer to the “Plakiana” traditional music festival, and whose tavernas serve the freshest fish throughout the year. Diving and snorkelling schools in the area offer swimmers the chance to see the remnants of underwater metropolises, while the ancient archaeological site Agios Nikolaos is 15km away and the historical island of Spinalonga is a boat ride away.