Intricately intertwined, Anantara Tangalle understands that the health of the body and mind are inseparable. Using natural Ayurvedic methods, this Inner Harmony retreat will ensure that guests feel empowered with spiritual balance, sleep and nutritional advice through a series of specifical treatments – all in a location free from the anxieties of day-to-day life. Discover the benefits of meditation at the nearby Buddhist temples surrounded by untouched wildlife and tropical nature. The wellness programme will induce creativity by painting with local artisans and recording each stage of the journey with your daily morning journal for lifelong reflection.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
Inspired by ancient Sri Lankan design, the resort’s luxury accommodation savour wellness in couple’s romance and ample space for families and friends, and individual journeys. Relax on the cosy daybed or enjoy drinks and meals at the dining table of your private balcony or terrace.
Room choices include:
- Premier Beach Access Room - 56 sqm
- Premier Ocean View Room - 56 sqm
- Deluxe Ocean View Room - 60 sqm
- Garden Pool Villa - 97 sqm
- Ocean View Pool Villa - 97 sqm
- Beach Pool Villa - 97 sqm
- Two Bedroom Garden Pool Villa - 237 sqm
- Journeys - international delicacies
- Il Mare - Italian cuisine
- Verala - beachside snacks
- Lobby Lounge - Ceylon-style Afternoon Tea
- Poolside Bar - sundowner snacks
- El Vino - fine dining
- Day trip to National Parks of Yala or Uda Walawe
- Viewing elephants, leopards, bears, hyena, crocodiles and rare birds
- Observing blue and sperm whales (from December to April)
- Treking 562 steps up to Mulkirigala Rock Temple (Ancient sleeping Buddhas and frescoes hidden in the caves)
- Experience local culture and buy souvenirs from villages nearby
- Spa treatments
- Cooking classes
- Seven-nights’ accommodation
- Private consultation with resident Doctor of Ayurveda
- Daily early morning journaling
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner per stay
- 3 x Private 60-minute Mindful Moment sessions per stay
- 1 x 60-minute Eating for Balance session per stay
- Two 90-minute Life Coaching sessions per stay
- Access to resort’s fitness and healing arts classes
- Technology blackout every evening
- Five spa treatments per stay
- Five Local Experiences per stay
- Takeaway sleep and nutritional tips
- Personalised dosha constitution record
- Additional spa treatments
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cancellation and deposit requirements are dependent on arrival date, room type and offer booked. For full details, please check at the time of booking.
- Reservation must be guaranteed with one of these cards, American Express, China UnionPay, JCB, MasterCard, Visa.
- Rates shown in your currency are approximate, based on today's exchange rates and are non-binding. The actual price charged at the time of booking will be in the hotel's currency.
- The rate is inclusive of 20.10% service charge and government tax.
Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort Goyambokka Estate, Tangalle 82200, Sri Lanka
Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort is set amidst a 42-acre coconut plantation and golden crescent shores with glorious Indian Ocean views, boasting the most unique location of any hotel in this beautiful corner of the island.
The luxury haven is situated 220 km from Bandaranaike International Airport, 190 km from the capital, Colombo, and 70 km from Mattala International Airport. The resort offers a luxury chauffeur service to and from the airport(s).
Bandaranaike International Airport is a 3.5-hour drive from the resort, while Mattala International Airport is 1.5 hours away. Cinnamon Air operates a 45-minute air transfer once a day between Bandaranaike International Airport and Dickwella, which is only 10 minutes away from the resort. Guests can also charter a private Cinnamon Air flight any time of day upon request.
Private helicopter charters between Colombo and Tangalle are also available, with complimentary car transfers from the air dock to the resort. Please enquire for more information.