Stress affects overall health and function so it is crucial to reduce signs of negative thoughts and emotions. This Stress Reduction programme at The Farm at San Benito aims to combat this through a holistic approach, combining “talk therapy”, physical activity, frequency-based therapies (RASHA morphogenetic frequency treatment, electro sleep therapy, BioLux gem therapy), herbal adaptogens, nutraceuticals, IV therapies, hormone balancing, and cell therapies.
Compare Retreats Exclusive Benefit: Complimentary Room Upgrade to Next Category (upon availability)
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
The resort offers nine different rooms and villa types. Designed in a traditional Filipino style, every room includes air conditioning, wifi, safety deposit box, handmade coconut bathroom amenities from The Farm’s organic coconut plantation, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, drinking water, kettle and tea, and fresh seasonal fruit on arrival. For added luxury, opt for the Nara, Master or Lakan villa, which features their own private pools, walled gardens, and private terraces.
With a farm-to-table philosophy, The Farm uses all-natural ingredients, most of which are hand-picked from its own organic gardens. They are prepared at the in-house restaurant, Alive! using innovative methods to deliver vegan cuisine that is as delicious as it is nutritious.
From a raw menu to vegetarian vegan of your best-loved dishes, The Farm’s menu offers a variety of delicious and nutritious cuisine. Enjoy a twist on Penne Carbonara, with coconut oil bacon and cashew cream sauce; roasted beetroot soup; or grilled aubergine ratatouille. The Farm additionally operates a ‘light menu’ of snacks and juices for those on a cleanse. The raw dishes are prepared using a variety of innovative techniques, including soaking, blending and dehydration which gives the dishes an added nutritional boost of uncooked enzymes and vitamins.
- Fitness center
- Golf course
- Health club
- Swimming pool
- North Park Garden Tour
- Art of Coconut Tree Climbing
- Tropical Bushwalk
- Compare Retreats Exclusive Benefit: Complimentary Room Upgrade to Next Category (upon availability)
- Refreshing Welcome Drink
- Fitness and Nutritional Assessment
- Daily ALIVE! Detox Meals and Nutritional Juices
- Participation in Daily Movement & Fitness Activities: yoga, meditation, power walks, mandala flower arrangement, health talks, and more!
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Use of the resort facilities like Swimming Pools, Meditation Pavilions and Pure Energy Gym
- 1 x Programme Orientation & Health Goals Interview
- 1 x Biological Integrative Medicine Consultation
- 1 x Psycho Emotional Consultation
- 1 x Nutrition Consultation
- 1 x Fitness Consultation
- 1 x Bio Med Scan
- 1 x Bio Mammo (female)
- 1 x BMI Analysis
- 1 x Vital Signs Check
- 2 Types/Day x Daily Supplementation
- 3 x Bio Gem Sleep Therapy
- 2 x Rasha Morphogenic Therapy
- 2 x Infrared Photo Therapy
- 2 x Myofascial Decompression
- 1 x Electromyostimulator
- 3 x Hyperbaric Therapy
- 2 x Plaqx Intravenous Therapy
- 2 x Myers Intravenous Therapy – Special Formulation
*Programme inclusions are subject to change after consultation and physical check-up with our holistic medical doctors.
- Additional treatments
- Rates are inclusive of 10% Service Charge and 12% Government Tax
- Private car transfers are available to from Manila International Airport at USD 268.4 net round trip for a maximum of 3 persons
- Travel time is only a 90-minute drive to or from The Farm
- Extra Person will incur a surcharge of USD 61 net per night, which includes a gourmet breakfast at ALIVE! Restaurant
- Children aged 12 years and under stay at The Farm for free when sharing a room with adults (meals are not included)
- Cancellation Policy Applies
- Rates & inclusions are subject to change without prior notice
- High Season Rates are valid until March 31, 2020
- Please note that foreign currency values are subject to change. The Farm will use the prevailing “Hotel Exchange Rate of the Day” on the date of booking
119 Barangay Tipakan , Lipa City, Philippines
South of Manila in the tiny village of Benito, The Farm is a collection of traditional villas and stunning swimming pools nestled among lush tropical gardens. This Vegan resort is only a 90-minute drive from Manila International Airport, making it both accessible and remote.