Eliminate toxins in the body in this Cellular Detox programme at The Farm at San Benito. This all-inclusive retreat works in partnership with the European Wellness Centre, using modalities and non-invasive techniques to achieve your personal health goals.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
The resort offers sixteen different rooms and villa types. Designed in a traditional Filipino style, every room includes air conditioning, wifi, safety deposit box, handmade coconut bathroom amenities from The Farm’s organic coconut plantation, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, drinking water, kettle and tea, and fresh seasonal fruit on arrival. For added luxury, opt for the Nara, Master or Lakan villa, which features their own private pools, walled gardens, and private terraces.
With a farm-to-table philosophy, The Farm uses all-natural ingredients, most of which are hand-picked from its own organic gardens. They are prepared at the in-house restaurant, Alive! using innovative methods to deliver vegan cuisine that is as delicious as it is nutritious.
From a raw menu to vegetarian vegan of your best-loved dishes, The Farm’s menu offers a variety of delicious and nutritious cuisine. Enjoy a twist on Penne Carbonara, with coconut oil bacon and cashew cream sauce; roasted beetroot soup; or grilled aubergine ratatouille. The Farm additionally operates a ‘light menu’ of snacks and juices for those on a cleanse. The raw dishes are prepared using a variety of innovative techniques, including soaking, blending and dehydration which gives the dishes an added nutritional boost of uncooked enzymes and vitamins.
PRANA Vegetarian Restaurant is influenced by the Ayurveda concept and serves vegetarian Indian dishes rich with herbs and spices.
There is also PESCE, a pescetarian restaurant inspired by the Mediterranean Blue Zone® diet that reflects longevity with lifestyle and environment.
- Fitness center
- Golf course
- Health club
- Swimming pool
- North Park Garden Tour
- Art of Coconut Tree Climbing
- Tropical Bushwalk
- Refreshing Welcome Drink
- Fitness and Nutritional Assessment
- Daily ALIVE! Detox Meals and Nutritional Juices
- Participation in Daily Movement & Fitness Activities: yoga, meditation, power walks, mandala flower arrangement, health talks, and more!
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Use of the resort facilities like Swimming Pools, Meditation Pavilions and Pure Energy Gym
- 1 x Programme Orientation & Health Goals Interview
- 1 x Biological Integrative Medicine Consultation
- 1 x Psycho Emotional Consultation
- 1 x Nutrition Consultation
- 1 x Fitness Consultation
- 1 x Bio Med Pulse
- 1 x Bio Med Scan
- 1 x OG Scan – Heavy Metal Analysis
- 1 x BMI Analysis
- 1 x Vital Signs Check
- 1 x Skin Health Analyzer
- 4 Types/Day x Daily Supplementation
- 3 x Bio Gem Sleep Therapy
- 2 x Rasha Morphogenic Therapy
- 3 x Infra-red Therapy
- 2 x Myers Intravenous Therapy – Special Formulation
- 1 x Plaqx Intravenous Therapy
- 1 x Chelation Therapy
- 1 x Colema
- 1 x Angel of Water
- 1 x Hydro-Colonics
*Programme inclusions are subject to change after consultation and physical check-up with our holistic medical doctors.
- Additional treatments
- Rates are inclusive of 10% Service Charge and 12% Government Tax
- Private car transfers are available to from Manila International Airport at USD 268.4 net round trip for a maximum of 3 persons
- Travel time is only a 90-minute drive to or from The Farm
- Extra Person will incur a surcharge of USD 61 net per night, which includes a gourmet breakfast at ALIVE! Restaurant
- Children aged 12 years and under stay at The Farm for free when sharing a room with adults (meals are not included)
- Cancellation Policy Applies
- Rates & inclusions are subject to change without prior notice
- Please note that foreign currency values are subject to change. The Farm will use the prevailing “Hotel Exchange Rate of the Day” on the date of booking
119 Barangay Tipakan, Lipa City, Philippines
South of Manila in the tiny village of Benito, The Farm is a collection of traditional villas and stunning swimming pools nestled among lush tropical gardens. This Vegan resort is only a 90-minute drive from Manila International Airport, making it both accessible and remote.