Shanti-Som's Intensive Bliss of Being retreat is meant to get you truly enjoying and appreciating life. They want to reduce your stress, the negative thoughts that can clog your mind, and allow you to find a mental release and a greater state of awareness. The retreat within the setting of the beautiful resort allows for a calming and purposeful time. It has guests partake in a self-massaging class in order to build up a stronger sense of self-care that can be carried back home after the retreat. The retreat includes a combination of yoga and meditation classes, a mindful hike, holistic sessions, accommodation, healthy cuisine, and guidance throughout your stay.
Compare Retreats Exclusive Benefit: 1 x 30-minute Massage for Guests Staying More Than Three Nights
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
Shanti-Som offers 15 bedrooms overall, with 12 Premium Rooms available and three Junior Suites. The rooms provide a stunning fusion of eastern and western themes along with beautiful balconies and vibrant colours. An airy and free atmosphere, the rooms are comfortable and inviting.
The Premium Rooms follow an East-meets-West style, with all 14 rooms individually designed. Each accommodation is clad with marble luxury bathrooms, fine linens, stylish furnishings and accessories including bath amenities, bathrobes, slippers, and a hairdryer.
The Junior Suites have a private terrace/balcony for guests to take in the sounds and sights of nature. They are furnished with large king-size beds, fine linens and soft furnishings, overlooking the stunning gardens.
Shanti-Som provides food from their restaurant, The Samsara Restaurant, offering healthy Asian fusion cuisine supplying breakfast, lunch and dinner. The menu is filled with refreshing seafood, healthy meats along with various drinks. Enjoy breakfast after morning yoga, a comfortable lunch or a romantic dinner. They include specific dietary options based on individual dietary preferences including but not limited to, vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free. Guests at the Shanti-Som retreats can enjoy curated menus designed for their needs during the programmes.
- Fitness facilities (gym) and classes
- Occasional events
- Healing therapy
- Scenery viewing
- Ritual Packages
- Compare Retreats Exclusive Benefit: 1 x 30-minute Massage for Guests Staying More Than Three Nights
- 6-Nights’ accommodation
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Welcome healthy dinner on day of arrival
- 5 days delicious, fresh, cleansing cuisine menus, Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
- Healthy Breakfast on day of departure
- 5 x Yoga classes in group
- 5 x Meditation classes in group
- 1 x Mindful Hike
- 1 x Reiki session (60 min.)
- 1 x Holistic Treatment
- 2 x Guidance sessions (60 min. each)
- Retreat guidance throughout the stay
- Complimentary use of sauna, swimming pool and gym
- Filtered water available at spa and reception and herbal tea bags provided in the bedrooms
- Additional food and beverages (apart from the restaurant)
- Additional excursions
- Additional private yoga classes
- Additional guided hikes
- Shanti-Som have packages starting from one night, and have up to six nights. Guests can extend their stay further upon request.
- Prices have been converted to USD from Euro. All prices quoted will include taxes, unless stated otherwise.
- Shanti-Som only accepts full payment of the course, retreat or programme in order to confirm booking. ‘Total deposit’ is a full payment for the programme.
- The cancellation policy includes a cancellation fee depending on when the cancelation is made:
- Cancellations made 30 days before arrival will have a 100% refund of the total deposit.
- Cancellations made between 30 days and 14 days before arrival will have 50% the total deposit refunded.
- For cancellations made 14 days before arrival, or if there is no show or an early check out there will be no refund provided.
- For groups there is a similar policy, it depends on when the cancellation is made:
- If there are more than 90 days before arrival date 25% of total pro-forma invoice or quotation would be refunded. For 90-60 days it would be 50%, thus continuing to 65% for 59-30 days and then 29-0 days before arrival or no shows will cost 100% of the pro-forma invoice or quotation.
Llanos de Purla, Km 22 29110 Monda Malaga, Spain
Monda Malaga was occupied by Ibero-Romans and was established in the 1st to 3rd Centuries. It was meant to protect the Ibero people and defend the area from other towns. Filled with history, beauty and wonderful building structures, it’s set in a mountain valley and with a population of less than 2000, it has a welcoming atmosphere all around. The retreat organises transfers to and from the airport. The cost of the transfer is for 1-4 persons is 70€ per way which the client can pay to the hotel on his departure day.