REVĪVŌ Wellness Resort is a luxury resort in Nusa Dua, Bali. By focusing on holistic treatments for the mind, body and spirit, REVĪVŌ Wellness Resort aspires to achieve any notions of “healing”, mind training and self-awareness, rather than treating guests for specific illnesses or injuries. The three elements of the resort - fitness (MOVEŌ), spa relaxation (REMISSIŌ) and nutrition (NŪTRIŌ) - are tied together in their bespoke wellness journeys.
This exclusive retreat helps parents to introduce their children to a healthier lifestyle by cultivating their interest for yoga. Young guests will be encouraged to use their imagination, exercise their mind and strengthen their breath while learning techniques for relaxation, self-control, and stress-release. Parents can spend quality time practising yoga together as a family with the expert guidance of Marie-Caroline Peponnet for a special bonding experience and enjoy a range of holistic treatments.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
REVĪVŌ Wellness Resort offers 16 Balinese-style Suites, each of which features a voile-draped four-poster bed, desk and day bed lounge areas, a sunken bathtub and shower with garden views as well as outdoor dining facilities within either: a private verdant garden, a private courtyard, or a private pool.
The REVĪVŌ villas are the ultimate tier in luxury accommodation, offering all the services and facilities of the resort with the utmost privacy. The ideal venue for events such as weddings or corporate team bonding, the villas also offer guests unlimited access to all the wellness facilities and services of a five-star resort.
For large groups, the resort can offer two 4-suite villas with walkways that connect pristine gardens to guest suites. With 4,000 square meters of private land, each villa features a central two-storey building with two ground-floor Garden Suites and an expansive upper level. with a living room & lounge area. Two Courtyard suites with alang- alang roofs are located in the garden with beautiful views. Each villa offers 4 suites with spacious en-suite bathrooms, a large open-air dining pavilion, a media room and a private 25m swimming pool. Additional benefits of booking the private villa includes having a 24/7 personal cook and butler.
The menu has been carefully designed by REVĪVŌ’s creative nutritionist chef Aliwalu to offer a selection of healthy gourmet recipes made with seasonal ingredients, and adapted to each guest’s diet and nutritional needs. The focus is on high protein dishes, which have a balanced amount of healthy fats, are low in carbs and free from gluten – with a Balinese twist. Using the finest organic ingredients, the Nūtriō programme supports local farmers, sustainable agriculture and environmentally friendly products. There are no additives, preservatives or refined or processed ingredients in any of the dishes.
The resort offers raw and vegan options. As part of a REVĪVŌ wellness retreat, an expert nutritionist and chef will create a tailored eating plan for each guest, aligned with the body’s needs and goals. Traditional fasting items like juices, elixirs, vitamin boosts and organic teas can all be included.
- 50-meter lap pool for aqua workouts and swimming
- Water suite, including: 2 hydro jet Vichy shower beds; hot and chill plunge pools; salt water floating pool
- Jacuzzis, Sauna and Hammam
- Aerial Yoga outdoor space
- Qi Gong
- Sound Healing
- Boxing and Muay Thai
- Landscaped park for outdoor exercises
- Pole Dancing and Barre workshops
- Body Pump
- HIIT Dancing
- Personal Training
- Pre-arrival questionnaire and health assessment
- Complimentary roundtrip airport transfers
- Complimentary personal retreat journal
- Full board (3 NŪTRIŌ meals per day, nutritional set menu)
- Wellness Consultations with Marie-Caroline
- Lectures and workshops
- REMISSIŌ treatments and MOVEŌ sessions
- Complimentary use of 25 m lap pool, hot & cold plunge pools, Jacuzzi, steam room, infra-red detox sauna and gymnasium
- Additional one-on-one sessions
- The facilities and services at REVĪVŌ Wellness Resorts are designed for adults who seek the time, place and expertise to improve their wellbeing. REVĪVŌ Wellness Resorts is not recommended for children and there are no child concessions available and no special facilities or services offered. However, REVĪVŌ Wellness Resorts intends to provide the possibility for parents who would like to do a wellness program and bring their child. Therefore the following policy applies, subject to availability:
- For every room booked there must be one adult with a pre-booked wellness program for the duration of their stay.
- Maximum 1 child sharing room with their parents is permitted.
- Children below the age of 16 may not participate in any wellness activities or treatments and are not allowed into the wellness centre or its facilities; this includes Moveō (Hybrid Fitness Area), Remissiō (Spa) and the main pool.
- Children are not allowed to use the main swimming pool (located at the main Villa).
- Children aged 6 to 16 are required to pay for the sofa bed of a Suite at an additional cost.
- Children below the age of 6 can stay free of charge on the sofa bed of a Suite when sharing with their parents.
- Baby cots for children below the age of 2 are free of charge (upon availability).
- Marie-Caroline Peponnet
From a young age, Marie-Caroline has always been interested in health and wellness. At 18, she was introduced to yoga and meditation when she decided to move to California after an accident and discovered the many benefits it did to help her body recover. After a career in the media industry and after giving birth, she decided to change her path to focus on her passion for health and wellbeing. She trained intensively, graduated from Yoga Teachers’ Certificates and decided to specialise herself in Yoga for children, teens and families. Marie-Caroline currently teaches in schools, major studios, and gives individual lessons in Paris. She also works in hospitals and helps teens with eating disorders as well as children with special needs.
Sample Daily Schedule07:30 NŪTRIŌ Trio Shots
08:00 MOVEŌ class
09:00 NŪTRIŌ Breakfast
10:30 Lecture with Marie-Caroline
12:00 NŪTRIŌ Lunch
14:00 REMISSIŌ treatment for parents, Workshop for kids
14:00 Free time
19:00 Family meditation
19:30 NŪTRIŌ Dinner
payment policyExcluding taxes and fees
Jl. Desa Sawangan, Kelurahan Benoa, Kec. Kuta Selatan, Badung, Bali
Nestled amidst the breezy hills of Nusa Dua in south Bali, REVĪVŌ Wellness Resort is comprised of three scenic villas surrounded by dense tropical rainforest and the Indian ocean.