This Luxury Pilates retreat at women's only resort Escape Haven includes five Pilates classes, several semi-private Reformer, Mat and Barre classes, an unlimited pass to the resort's partner fitness centre, daily yoga onsite (except for arrival and departure days), and unlimited spa treatments for a healthy Balinese escape.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
The luxury women’s sanctuary offers all the perks of a luxury Bali resort accommodation, with even more privacy.
Each contemporary villa in the Canggu Sanctuary is tastefully decorated in a Balinese theme, and offers a deluxe en-suite bathroom with many offering views over the picturesque sacred river that runs through the lush gardens of the property. Your ‘home away from home’ has all the modern comforts you need to enjoy your stay – including air conditioning, fresh cotton linens, Ipod dock stereo, hair dryers and custom-blended spa products. The one-bedroom villas come in the option of a private suite, twin-share suite or Jacuzzi suite, while the two-and-three-bedroom villas come with a private pool. The resort boasts complimentary bike hire and wifi, an outdoor spa, infinity pool, hot and cold Jacuzzis, cushioned day beds, in-house spa, and bar area with free-flow organic ice tea and cucumber or lime water.
Food is at the heart of the Escape Haven experience. They have a ‘no hunger policy, and provide a bountiful banquet at every meal time to suit all tastes, diets and preferences - dishes can be tailored to vegan, paleo, vegetarian, pescetarian, dairy free, grain free, low fructose and many more diets. They make all their own food with ingredients sourced from local, quality producers ensuring flavours along with high nutritional content.
Their cuisine is about delicious quality fuel, not deprivation and the menu has been carefully devised by the on-site Therapeutic Chef, based upon the philosophy of whole foods.
Sample menu includes:
Breakfast: Hotcakes (apple and cinnamon, coconut and berry); smoothie bowls; Spanish eggs; tropical fruit platter; rolled banana or mango coconut pancakes; chia seed porridge.
Lunch: Edamame, tofu and ramen salad; lightly spiced pad thai; Nori bowls; Nasi Campur;
Vietnamese springs rolls.
Dinner: Giant tiger prawn lemongrass skewers; grilled snapper kebabs with chilli and tamarind; lentil,
pumpkin and coconut curry; fresh mahi mahi with mild Balinese spices; organic salad bowls.
- SUP Yoga
- Fitness classes including TRX, circuit training, boxing, aqua fit and dance
- Sundays Beach Club
- Indonesian cooking course
- Bike hire
- Tropical reef snorkelling
- Sunset horse riding
- Silver jewellery making
- Tarot reading
- Balinese healing
- 6 nights luxury accommodation in the stunning Canggu Sanctuary with butler service
- 5 Pilates classes in total including a mix of semi private Reformer, mat and barre Pilates classes.
- An unlimited pass to our luxury, air-conditioned partner fitness center
- Daily Yoga classes in our tropical yoga shala and gardens (*except for arrival and departure days and one adventure day)
- Unlimited spa treatments
- Luxury Wellness Bath (room dependent)
- Twice daily yoga and meditation sessions in the open air yoga shala and tropical gardens.
- Experienced dedicated facilitator who will conduct an itinerary consult and daily check ins
- Delicious spa cuisine prepared by the qualified wellness chefs – all breakfasts, lunches and dinners (excl 2 meals)
- Unlimited purified spring water, freshly brewed coffee and herbal infused tea and waters
- 4 x chauffeurs on hand to whisk you around the sights of Bali
- Indulge and Ignite day – choose from 1 of 8 different adventure or relaxation experiences around Bali
- Cultural sessions on retreat which can include a variety of the following workshops (Balinese offering making workshop, tanah lot tour, sambal class, sunrise rice field cycle)
- Complimentary recipe e-book packed with our wellness recipes and tips
- Unlimited freshly baked snack platters every afternoon, organic bliss balls, and tropical fruit cut on demand
- Our custom blended spa products
- Goody bags including Escape Haven tote bag, sarong, and some other goodies for you
- Nightly turn down gifts and inspirational quotes
- Complimentary air conditioned Airport/Hotel transfers
- Complimentary local telephone calls
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- Luxury room amenities including kimono robes, hairdryers, fridges (retreat villas) and spa toiletries
- Butler service and daily housekeeping
- Complimentary bikes for cycling around the quiet paddy fringed lanes of Canggu
- Two Dinners
- To confirm your place on our active spa retreat a deposit of US$995 must be made upon booking.
- If a booking is made three months in advance of the start of the retreat, the whole amount is required to confirm a place.
- In order to take advantage of the early bird discount, the balance of the retreat package price must be paid no later than 3 calendar months prior to the retreat start date.
- If the full amount of the retreat package price is not paid at least 4 weeks prior to the retreat start date, the place will be released and resold and the deposit will be forfeited.
- Any bank fees incurred through transferring funds are the responsibility of the guest.
- To join the retreat, all guests must obtain travel insurance that covers the individual for all medical treatment while travelling abroad; along with a trip cancellation insurance which covers the individual or company, in this case Escape Haven, if a retreat is cancelled by either party. Proof of insurance will be required prior to participation, as will a signed copy of the liability waiver form.
- If Escape Haven cancels a retreat, net total of money paid for retreat package will be refunded. Escape Haven is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled trips, such as airline tickets, or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellation or illness.
- Escape Haven offers no cash, cheque or credit card refunds for cancellation or any change to booking by a guest for any reason, including injury, personal emergencies and political actions: our cancellation policy will apply and no exceptions will be entertained.
- For any postponement of a retreat or change of booking to an alternative date, the cancellation policy applies
- If a guest cancels before 3 calendar months to the first day of the retreat, 100% of their package will be credited to another retreat week at Escape Haven, within one year of their original booking. Guests can switch dates a maximum of two times.
- If a guest cancels between 1-3 calendar months of the first day of the surf retreat, 25% of their payment is forfeited and 75% of their balance is credited to any other date, within one year of their original booking
- If a guest cancels between 15-59 days of the first day of their surf retreat 50% is transferred and 50% is forfeited
- If a guest cancels within 14 days (2 weeks) of their surf spa retreat start date, their payment is forfeited in full
- If group bookings (6 pax plus) cancel 1 – 3 Months before the first day of the retreat, 50% is forfeited and 50% is transferred.
- All cancellations must be received in writing via email
- Escape Haven does not offer discounts, refunds or credits for arriving late, leaving early or missing any of the activities/meals while on the surf spa retreat
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age to attend our retreats. Guests under this age may be allowed to attend the retreat provided they are accompanied by a guardian aged 18 years or older and this has been granted by management.
- If the retreat was purchased on a specific special offer, the benefits are lost for the new date unless it’s off peak. The offers are only for the date advertised that was originally booked.
- An Escape Haven retreat reservation is fully transferable to another female over the age of 18, for the same date and package.
- The balance of the retreat package is due three months prior to the retreat starting. To completely secure a spot on this retreat, this must be paid. Reminder emails will be sent to fully inform you of this prior to this happening.
- Terms & Conditions of booking a retreat can change at any time without notice. The current terms & conditions are always applicable.
- The schedule and included activities/meals can change at any time without notice. The current program, as listed on the website, at the time of each retreat is always applicable.
Jl. Saritemuku | Gang Sandat, Canggu 2000, Indonesia,
Escape Haven’s main retreat is located in the fashionable and hip surf and yoga village of Canggu – only 15 mins drive from Seminyak, and 50 minutes from the airport.
The second retreat is in Uluwatu, an area famous for its high end boutiques, restaurants and beaches. On a clifftop in Bali’s southern tip, the resort offers stunning sea views and a luxe retreat experience.