This retreat is built for that much-needed break. Clinique La Prairie understands how stressful and burdened life can be and they provide what is needed to bring back a more balanced and relaxed lifestyle. Combining both medical care and specialized treatments they manage to create an experience of relaxation, allowing guests to slow down and replenish.
They use treatments such as Ayurvedic medicine along with psychological guidance and various stress management techniques to truly adapt your body to a new steady pace. Relaxation is more of understanding yourself and what methods of rest is the best fit for you. The Rebalancing Retreat Programme at Clinique attempts to provide a space for this. They focus on the individual and giving the best possible treatment.
Return back to normal life with a completely new perspective on how to rest. Understand what Rebalancing means in a deeper sense, to you. The programme is designed so that you will return back excited and uplifted and able to tackle the stressors of everyday life in an energized way.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
Le Château in its modern design is where you are welcomed to 14 light-filled spacious rooms and suites. Rooms include:
- Standard rooms - 25 m2
- Alcoves rooms - 35 m2
- Junior suite - 42 m2
- Niehans suite - 46 m2
- Standard and corner rooms 31-33 m2
- Alcove rooms 44 m2
- Junior suite 49 m2
- Tsar suite 78 m2
- Cardio and Technogym weight machines (connected to an app called MyWellness)
- Group fitness (Pilates, Stretching, Yoga, Aerobic, Step and more)
- Personalized training
- Swimming (Indoor pool and jacuzzi)
- Hammam and traditional sauna room
- Relaxation lounge with personal music player
- Modern spa lounge with spa refreshments
- Kneipp and hydrotherapy, ice fountain, sensorial showers
- Medical check-ups and surgery
- Full board
- Limousine service
payment policyFor an insurance covered stay, hospital bill would be sent directly to your insurer. Your insurer will have to send you a breakdown of legal entitlements (if any excess and quota share). However, ancillary costs (telephone, minibar, visitor meals, snacks, etc.) are invoiced at a later date and are paid by you.
Should you cancel the stay /program, modify the date of the stay /program, or reduce the number of persons reserved, the following policy will be applied:
- More than 30 days before arrival: CHF 3000.- administrative fees if booking is cancelled, and CHF 1500.- administrative fees in case of date modification
- 29 to 15 days before the arrival: 50% of the amount of the reserved stay will be charged
- 14 to 8 days before the arrival: 75% of the amount of the reserved stay will be charged
- Less than 8 days before arrival: 100% of the amount of the reserved stay will be charged
1815 Clarens-Montreux, Suisse
Found in Montreux, Switzerland, overlooking the shores of Lake Geneva, Clinique La Prairie brings you to the countryside of Switzerland which is known for its microclimate and diverse landscape. It provides a peaceful atmosphere for rest and reflection. Enjoy the view of the Swiss Alps and Lake Geneva with the UNESCO heritage site, The Terraces of Lavaux nearby.