At Byron Bay Detox Retreat Clinic, experience a life-changing, transformative retreat at a beachside resort in Byron Bay. Offering one of the most comprehensive naturopathic detox programmes available, the group detox retreat helps your body rejuvenate in a tranquil environment. With three organic cold-pressed juices and evening mineral broth and teas to supplement your detox and help cleanse your system, the team of certified naturopaths are on hand to help you detox safely and comfortably, with yoga and meditation classes to help continue your mindful journey.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
Accommodation is set upon tranquil bushland by the ocean in the Byron Basin – an area famed for its ancient, indigenous healing qualities, volcanic soil and quartz-strewn underground.
- Nature trails
- Bird watching
- Facilitated Juice Fasting Retreat by Highly Qualified Health Professionals
- Organic Juices, Mineral Broths and Herbal Teas
- Naturopathic Consultation
- Follow-up Consultation
- Pre & Post Cleanse Programs
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Herbal Medicine, Nutraceuticals and Specialised Supplements to support and promote Detoxification
- 2 Colonic Hydrotherapy Treatments
- Parasite Cleanse
- Heavy Metal Cleanse
- Infrared Sauna Daily
- Yoga Daily
- Peace Walks
- Purification Rituals
- Science of Detoxification and Nutrition Education
- Sound Healing
- Raw Food Preparation Class
- Post Organic Detox Spa Cuisine Meals
To confirm a booking a non-refundable payment of 50% of the Booking Fee must be made no later than 24 hours after the invoice is sent. Full payment of the Booking Fee must be completed no later than 21 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival at the Retreat. Payments may be made by direct deposit, Visa and or Mastercard. Credit card surcharges apply.
Byron Bay Detox Retreats is in a peaceful, quiet corner of the north coast of New South Wales, just a short walk from Tallow Beach. The retreat is 20-30 minutes from Ballina Airport and just under an hour from Gold Coast Airport.