This retreat is for restless sleepers, and those who find it difficult to fall asleep, their sleep patterns unchangeable or that they need longer, more fulfilling rest at the appropriate time. Some of the highly negative effects of interrupted, or unfulfilled sleep and bad sleeping patterns are cardiovascular disease, infections from a low immune system, hypertension, possible weight issues, and diabetes, mood swings and depression, a hard time concentrating and lack of energy and furthermore. The Sleep Better Retreat is meant to allow guests to take back their sleep and make sure to have well-rested, fulfilled sleep.
With that, you are automatically giving your immune system a boost and helping to build up your body. You can improve your daily schedules as well by knowing when to sleep at night and then waking up at a healthy time. Being able to truly rest will energise you at the start of the day and allow you to be sharp and aware during the day, as well as improving your overall wellbeing.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
Le Château in its modern design is where you are welcomed to 14 light-filled spacious rooms and suites. Rooms include:
- Standard rooms - 25 m2
- Alcoves rooms - 35 m2
- Junior suite - 42 m2
- Niehans suite - 46 m2
- Standard and corner rooms 31-33 m2
- Alcove rooms 44 m2
- Junior suite 49 m2
- Tsar suite 78 m2
- Cardio and Technogym weight machines (connected to an app called MyWellness)
- Group fitness (Pilates, Stretching, Yoga, Aerobic, Step and more)
- Personalized training
- Swimming (Indoor pool and jacuzzi)
- Hammam and traditional sauna room
- Relaxation lounge with personal music player
- Modern spa lounge with spa refreshments
- Kneipp and hydrotherapy, ice fountain, sensorial showers
- Medical check-ups and surgery
- Full board
- Limousine service
payment policyFor an insurance covered stay, hospital bill would be sent directly to your insurer. Your insurer will have to send you a breakdown of legal entitlements (if any excess and quota share). However, ancillary costs (telephone, minibar, visitor meals, snacks, etc.) are invoiced at a later date and are paid by you.
Should you cancel the stay /program, modify the date of the stay /program, or reduce the number of persons reserved, the following policy will be applied:
- More than 30 days before arrival: CHF 3000.- administrative fees if booking is cancelled, and CHF 1500.- administrative fees in case of date modification
- 29 to 15 days before the arrival: 50% of the amount of the reserved stay will be charged
- 14 to 8 days before the arrival: 75% of the amount of the reserved stay will be charged
- Less than 8 days before arrival: 100% of the amount of the reserved stay will be charged
1815 Clarens-Montreux, Suisse
Found in Montreux, Switzerland, overlooking the shores of Lake Geneva, Clinique La Prairie brings you to the countryside of Switzerland which is known for its microclimate and diverse landscape. It provides a peaceful atmosphere for rest and reflection. Enjoy the view of the Swiss Alps and Lake Geneva with the UNESCO heritage site, The Terraces of Lavaux nearby.