The Intensive Immersions at Amanpuri are differentiated by the one-on-one experience with the expert medical doctors. Programmes are formulated with a comprehensive schedule of consultations and bespoke diagonstics to obtain optimum results.
Amanpuri's Mindfulness & Stress Management Immersion taps into the stillness and peace that can be found in your inner realm. Providing a space for clarity of thought, a lightness of the spirit and a deep connection with the natural world around you, the Immersion brings forth an internal focus, aiding formation and a way to reconnect to self through practices of meditation, Yoga and alternative therapies like Reiki. The Immersion includes daily spa treatments, group sessions and nutrition and lifestyle advice.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
- Two-Bedroom Pool Pavilion
- Ocean Pool Pavilion
- Partial Ocean Pool Pavilion
- Garden Pool Pavilion
- Deluxe Ocean Pavilion
- Premiun Ocean Pavilion
- Ocean Pavilion
- Partial Ocean Pavilion
- Garden Pavilion
General Amenities Include:
- Views of the ocean or jungle
- Private outdoor sala and dining terrace
- King-size bed
- Large bathroom with bathtub, twin vanities
- Spacious dressing areas
- Separate shower/toilet
- WiFi, TV, sound system, safe
- Personal bar
Nama Japanese Restaurant
An elevated dining experience, Nama employs the UNESCO-recognised Japanese tradition of washoku, which is a style of cuisine that evolves cooking into an art form that takes years to perfect. All Nama dishes are embedded with a strong sense of locale, focusing only on the finest ingredients available nearby.
Arva Italian Restaurant
Arva or 'cultivated' is the home of Amanpuri's earthy, heart-warming Italian dishes, including catch of the day, free range chicken and a cornucopia of market fruits and vegetables providing a sociable, seasonal and sustainable menu that showcases Italian classics in their purest form.
The Thai Restaurant
With smooth and aromatic curries to fresh salads and perfectly balanced Padthai, Amanpuri's Thai Restaurant has been producing authentic cuisine for about 30 years. Chef Jitsangworn and her team proudly bring in a mixture of flavours, esteemed experience and world-class hospitality to Amanpuri.
The Beach Club
The Beach club offers a more informal setting for socialising and casual dining. The restaurant is modelled after bustling food markets, showcasing the freshest catch of the day and all the prime meats, grilled to order, along with wood-fired pizzas as well as a beautiful display of various Mediterranean salads.
- Spa and wellness therapies
- Yoga Studio
- Seasonal water sports
- Cruising, sailing, windsurfing, snorkelling and waterskiing
- Private parties and fine dining
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, wellness mini bar and non-alcoholic beverages as per programme)
- Return airport transfers
- Aman transformation programme orientation, body composition analysis and Medical Physical Examination
- Nutrition and lifestyle advice
- 90-min Aman Signature Spa treatment
- Blood panel and heavy metal oligoscan test
- 1 x Daily 60-min Medical Session
- 1 x Daily 90-min Spa Treatment
- 2 x Daily 60-min Private Movement Session or Rehabilitation Exercise
- Departure consultation with medical doctor
- Complimentary 20-minute Wellness Consultation
- Transportation from the airport
- Additional excursions
- Accommodation upgrades
- Alcoholic drinks
payment policyPrices vary depending on season and availability—please inquire with your dates for an accurate quote.
Please note prices have been converted to USD from their local currency and may alter with exchange rates. Taxes are not included.
Immersions are valid for new bookings only, and are subject to availability. They are not combinable with any other exclusives.
Rates are based on single or double occupancy only. Extra bed for children under 12 (Maximum two adults and one child below twelve in the same room) will be arranged free of charge.
Pansea Beach, Cherngtalay, Thalang District, Phuket 83110,Thailand
Amanpuri projects into the Andaman Sea on a small bluff on the west coastline of Phuket, near Bangtao Beach. A 30-minute drive from Phuket International Airport, the resort is both secluded and private under the palm canopies and easily accessible.