Serenity awaits you at the Four Seasons Kuda Huraa in the Maldives, where "it's hard to tell where the ocean ends and the sky begins." The resort allows you to get back in touch with nature with plenty of exciting activities for the family, while the Spa offers massages, body treatments, facial treatments, bath rituals, Island and Spa rituals and more.
The Surf's Up retreat combines expert surf instruction with spa relaxation. Learn to surf for the first time or practice your existing skills with Tropicsurf pros across four days, then enjoy a unique Surfer Massage at the Island Spa to ease your weary muscles. Included are round-trip speedboat transfers to and from the airport, and daily breakfast at the Café Huraa.
Available from Nov 5 2019 – Dec 20 2019 and Jan 5 2020 – Dec 20 2020
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
- Deluxe Beach Pavilion with Pool - 55 sqm
- Two-Bedroom Beach Pavilion with Pool - 87 sqm
- Sunrise Water Villa With Pool - 70 sqm + 113 sqm
- Sunset Water Villa With Pool - 70 sqm + 113 sqm
- Sunrise Family Water Villa With Pool - 91 sqm + 55 sqm
- Sunrise Beach Bungalow With Pool - 63 sqm
- Sunset Beach Bungalow With Pool - 63 sqm
- Garden Pavilion With Pool - 56 sqm
- Sunset Family Beach Bungalow With Pool - 75 sqm
- Sunrise Family Beach Bungalow With Pool - 75 sqm
- Sunset Three-Bedroom Water Suite - 240 sqm + 278 sqm
- Two-Bedroom Royal Beach Villa - 197 sqm
- Sunset Two-Bedroom Water Suite - 169 sqm + 199 sqm
- Sunrise Two-Bedroom Water Suite - 165 sqm + 242 sqm
- Sunrise Three-Bedroom Water Suite - 240 sqm + 278 sqm
Each has their own distinct offering of Indian flavours, fresh local food, fresh seafood both grilled or not and pastas as well as both western and Asian flavours. Along with that are unique beverages and drinks, including cocktails that can be enjoyed along with the Mediterranean sunset.
- Marine Discovery Centre
- Meetings and events
- Family Activities
- Activities for kids
- Dining and Grilling
- Coral Reef Building
- Bubble-making workshops
- Fish Feeding
- Painting Sessions
- Surf Sessions
- Round-trip speedboat transfers between the airport and Kuda Huraa for two guests
- Welcome drink and fresh fruit in your bungalow
- Welcome gift
- Daily breakfast in Café Huraa for two guests
- Four days of ability-appropriate surf coaching for one guest
- Guided boat transfers to local surf breaks
- 1 x 60-minute massage for two guests
- Complimentary use of surf equipment and stand-up paddleboards
- Complimentary daily group yoga class
- Additional nights may be booked at an additional cost
- Room may be upgraded at an additional cost
payment policyGuarantee / Deposit
A guaranteed reservation will assure you of a room even if you check in late (after 6:00 pm).
If a room is not available, we will arrange your accommodation in another hotel at our expense, and provide transportation to and from Four Seasons as reasonable.
All reservations made through the website must be guaranteed by a major credit card. Certain arrival dates and rates may require a deposit. Please check for full deposit requirements at the time of booking.
Cancellation and deposit requirements may differ by arrival date, room type and offer booked. For full details, please check at the time of booking.
Confirmation (Best Rate Policy)
Guests should submit a claim within 24 hours of the reservation being made with Four Seasons and at least 48 hours (72 hours for non-English Four Season's websites) before the standard check-in time at the applicable Four Seasons hotel or resort.
Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. If more than two guests are staying in one bungalow or pavilion, inclusions for additional guests are available at an additional charge. Rates are subject to 23.2% combined tax and service charge, and a green tax of USD 6 per person, per night, will be applied at check-out.
Kuda Huraa, Noordelijke Malé-atol 20097, Maldives
A 25-minute speedboat ride from Malé International Airport, Kuda Huraa is located on the North Malé Atoll, in the stunning waters of Indian Ocean.
Upon arrival at Malé International Airport, guests will be greeted by the Four Seasons representatives and escorted to a waiting speedboat for the 25-minute ride to paradise — Kuda Huraa.