Preidlhof is a resort in Naturno, Italy that embraces holistic wellbeing along with luxurious relaxing at the heart of the Mediterranean. Providing 5-star treatment, their exclusive spa and resort in South Tyrol will connect to all your senses. Founded by Klaus and Monika Ladurner, the retreat combines welcoming family-run hospitality with professional, attentive service. Facilities include several indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpools, a six-floor Spa Tower with 16 different saunas, steam and relaxation room, a sun deck with panoramic views, and a Deep Sea Relaxation Room.
Preidlhof Spa includes a special corner dedicated to the Ayurveda, headed by Nisha, a Sri Lankan therapist who works to deliver the extraordinary benefits of the healing treatment. The programme starts with Sharira Abhyanga, allowing Nisha to understand individual needs and to plan the massages.
Choose between 50 or 75 minutes per day, guided by the wisdom of Ayurveda
Compare Retreats Exclusive Benefits: 1 x In-depth body composition read and report (with a new technological tool, to have a personalised path for training, to get to know the biological age of the body and to get to know our body from within & 1 x Daily scent chosen after a psycho-aromatherapy check with the specialist that will highlight unveiled talents or deep needs (liking and disliking specific scents talk about our true essence, acknowledging that and creating a scented journey to smell during the day increases the possibility to reach a specific goal, balance the mind or increase a specific talent. A mini glass bottle filled with sea salt and the essential oil of the day will be given and the journey will be adapted to the improvements by changing scent or creating mixtures).
- Things To Do
- Not Included
Guests can choose between the elegant single rooms, double rooms, or suites. In the summer, guests can use the outdoor living room and sleep under the stars.
- Single Suite Blue Love - 46 sqm (+ 16 sqm outdoor living room)
- Comfort Room Romantic Fire - 48 sqm (+ 13 sqm outdoor living room)
- Comfort Room Pink Love - 51 sqm (+ 12 sqm outdoor living room)
- Romantic Suite You and Me - 56 sqm (+ 12 sqm outdoor living room)
- Wellness Suite Me - 56 sqm (+ 12 sqm outdoor living room)Luxury Suite
- Lavendel - 52 sqm (+ 10 sqm outdoor living room)
- Romantic Suite Love - 55 sqm (+ 14 sqm outdoor living room)
- Suite Romantic Garden - 71 sqm (+ 36 sqm outdoor living room)
- Private Suite Romantic Dream - 63 sqm (+ 21 sqm outdoor living room)
- Romantic Suite Jasmin - 48 sqm (+ 6 sqm outdoor living room)
- Romantic Suite Premium You & Me - 63 sqm (+ 15 sqm outdoor living room)
- Penthousesuite Dolcevita - 81 sqm (+ 31 sqm outdoor living room)
- Romantic Suite Magnolie - 71 sqm (+ 6 sqm outdoor living room)
- Penthousesuite Dolcevita Star - 101 sqm (+ 56 sqm outdoor living room)
- Luxury Suite Lantana - 59 sqm (+ 17 sqm outdoor living room)
- Penthousesuite Dolcevita Premium - 251 sqm (+ 126 sqm outdoor living room)
- Romantic Suite Allemanda - 71 sqm (+ 6 sqm outdoor living room)
- Romantic Dream Suite Malve - 95 sqm (+ 50 sqm outdoor living room
- Fine air-cured South Tyrolean speck
- Herbs from our well-groomed herb garden
- Pinot Noir and fruit distillates from our own production
- Homemade jams of fruit from the Preidlhof orchards
- Sweet honey from our own bee farm
“We are very proud to have received the prestigious Gault Millau award. Our kitchen was honoured with three toques and this recognised the integrity and quality of our products used as much as the standards of our food preparation,” says Klaus Ladurner. Preidlhof’s close relationship with the gastronomic culture and traditions of South Tyrol enables it to offer guests a series of zero carbon products; many of the products on the menu are also sourced from the family farm. “Here speck is smoked, Pinot Noir, jams and fruit distillates are produced, and we are enthusiastic beekeepers.” Chef de Cuisine Vlastimil Stava also gathers aromatic herbs daily from his kitchen garden to flavour his dishes.
All meals at Preidlhof are included in the price of the stay and include:
- An extensive breakfast served daily including a wide variety of hot and cold options, an organic selection, a vast array of teas as well as a health food corner and “vitamin bar”.
- A healthy buffet lunch served daily from 2:00pm – 5:00pm, enabling guests to fit this around spa treatment schedule, fitness and outdoor activities.
In the evenings:
- Retreat Guests enjoy the Gourmet Wellness Healing Menu in the Wellness VIP Lounge. Designed in conjunction with Mindful Eating experts, this fine dining experience blends the principles of a Mediterranean Diet and Italian and South Tyrolean influences. The menu is free of gluten, soya, added-sugar and lactose.
- Guests not participating in an individual health programme or on a retreat are offered a seven-course gourmet dinner in the dining room.
WELLNESS HEALING GOURMET MENU
The Preidlhof Way – the philosophy of stay – balances pleasure and care to make the stay in our Spa an opportunity for personal growth and development, as well as fun and entertaining. The menu changes every evening and comprises seven courses.
The Wellness Healing Gourmet Menu is inspired by mindful eating, a conscious and sensorial diet that considers the season, the quality and the combination of ingredients to create vegan, wholemeal, lactose-free, soy, gluten and sugar-free recipes.
The menu was created by Emanuele Giorgione, internationally renowned Healing Chef, together with Vlastimil Stava, Preidlhof‘s award-winning chef and Dr. Alexander Angerer, Preidlhof’s in-house medical doctor.
Guests enjoy the Wellness Healing Gourmet Menu in a dedicated wellness restaurant, the Wellness Lounge which has an eco décor with clean, white tones. Tables are arranged with views over the valley and the background music matches the mindful eating experience. Food suggestions on the tables are all carefully considered and there is a strict environmentally-friendly, zero plastic policy.
- Nordic Walking
- Fitness and Health facilities
- Fun Sports
Inclusive with 4-Night Retreat:
- 1 x Sharira Abhyanga
- 3 x Individual Ayurveda treatments
- 4 DAILY PASS FOR ALL SPECIAL CLASSES
Inclusive with 5-Night Retreat:
- 1 x Sharira Abhyanga
- 4 x Individual Ayurveda treatments
- 5 DAILY PASS FOR ALL SPECIAL CLASSES
Inclusive with 6-Night Retreat:
- 1 x Sharira Abhyanga
- 5 x Individual Ayurveda treatments
- 6 DAILY PASS FOR ALL SPECIAL CLASSES
- Additional treatments
Sample Daily ScheduleSpecial Classes (Transformational Classes)
In addition to the treatments in the AYURVEDA by Nisha it is essential to attend the “Special Classes”. Designed specifically for guests of the programmes, attendance will help you to achieve your desired result. Working in perfect synergy with the treatments, these selected techniques are highly effective, delivered with sensitivity and elegance.
payment policyPayment Methods
- Pay cost-effectively with any of the standard bank cards (debit cards). With amounts over € 1,000, you are kindly asked to make a partial payment on the day before, since many debit cards have a daily limit of € 1,000 abroad.
- With MasterCard or VISA.
- Payments by cash are possible in Euro and CHF - however, please be aware of the currently valid legal situation.
- No cancellation costs are charged up to 1 month prior to arrival.
- They charge 80% of the booking amount within 1 month prior to arrival.
- They will charge the full booking amount in the case of early departure or no-shows.
St. Zeno-Strasse 13 39025 Naturno South Tyrol, Italy
Naturno is a location that seamlessly mixes both Mediterranean lifestyles, South Tyrolean hospitality, as well as managing wonderful tranquillity. Enjoy the Mediterranean lifestyle and a beautiful surround of mountains and greenery, especially in summer. The spa hotel is about as unique as the landscape that surrounds it. Providing a quiet location on the sunny side of the mountain while at the foot of Texel Group Nature Park. All only 10 minutes from the centre of Naturno.
Get the directions here