The Unlimited package at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa opens up a range of activities and therapies to detoxify and manage your mental and physical wellbeing. This retreat provides access to all the daily fitness and yoga sessions, meals and healthy juices, spa amenities and outdoor classes, including hiking and mountain biking and wall-climbing. Embrace ultimate tranquility and healing at this sanctuary, which also includes complimentary airport transfers, a welcome gift, and $175 nightly resort credits per person towards spa, private sessions, programming, and the Miraval Equine Experience®.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
Native Spirit rooms are around 37 m2 (400 sq ft) and provide a king bed or two double beds. They are set to an aesthetic of calm and warmth.
Dreamcatcher rooms are enchanting spaces of relaxation and are around 37 m2 - 55.74 m2 (400-600 sq ft).
The suites hold a variety of sizes, layouts, views, and experiences. They aim to create a residential living space while still bringing the exquisite comfort and class of a resort. They are around 55.74 m2 - 83.61 m2 (600-900 sq ft). These include a private patio with mountain views, outdoor showers, couches and more.
The villas are made for multiple groups of people joining the retreat together and who are able to still have their own space and luxury. The villas include large dining spaces, fully furnished parlours with an open concept letting the outside in while still keeping guests feeling warm and secure. They are the largest living spaces and can fit dinner parties of up to eight people.
Cactus Flower is the main restaurant, with unrivalled breakfast and lunch buffets and delicious gourmet dinner showcases the chefs’ fresh, delectable creations. The resort also features a cafe, poolside dining and a bar.
Mindfulness is at the core of how they prepare their food. They ensure that it is well-cooked, fresh ingredients while still being delicious. They also offer classes that teach how to adequately use and reuse leftover foods, especially vegetables and meat to be able to cook creatively and effectively helping to reduce waste. They also have privately cooked meals and various methods of learning to cook while you eat. Apart from that, they have private in-villa dining for those who are using the villas for their retreats.
- Aqua Tabata
- Fitness Boot Camp
- Culinary Classes
- Wellness Counseling
- Creative expression
- Challenge Courses (outdoor activities)
- Mountain Biking
- Culinary classes
- Miraval Bees
- Farm and Garden
- Exercise Physiology
- Spirit and Soul activities and ceremonies
- 3-Nights' accommodation
- $175 nightly resort credits per person towards spa, private sessions, programming and Miraval Equine Experience®
- Unlimited onsite outback hikes, mountain biking, group fitness classes, photography classes, challenge activities, and climbing wall
- Luxurious, newly renovated accommodations situated on 400 secluded acres
- Unlimited meals, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages, available in the restaurant, poolside lounge, Brave Bill Bar, and Palm Court juice bar
- More than 120 wellness classes and lectures available weekly
- Full access to Miraval's extensive resort & spa amenities
- 24 Hour Access to the newly renovated state-of-the-art Body Mindfulness Fitness Center
- Complimentary shared shuttle airport transfers from Tucson International Airport (TUS)
- Welcome Gift of a Miraval tote bag & reusable water canteen per guest.
- The shown price is inclusive of taxes and resort fees
- Miraval is a non-tipping resort.
5000 East Via Estancia Miraval Tucson, AZ 85739
Miraval Arizona Spa Resort is located in the desert of America. Arizona is a beautifully rustic mountainous environment, that has greenery and golden sand and an overall still and restful atmosphere.
Miraval offers complimentary transportation to and from the Tucson International Airport for your unforgettable Tucson getaway. The resort is a two-hour drive from Phoenix, and 40-minutes from Tucson.