Located on Maui, the second largest of the Hawaiian islands, Lumeria is a luxury retreat to escape the world and refocus your energies. Get the clarity, insight and tools to take action to monetise your business, commit to your true desires as an entrepreneur, and reclaim passion for your business If you're the kind of person who finds it hard to prioritise and crave a creative environment to focus on your ambitions, this is the retreat for you. Designed to stimulate inspiring discussions, new ideas, creative collaboration and tactical planning with like-minded business people, the retreat provides time for you to reflect, think and renew your passions for your business.
Join Dr Barbra Portzline, Organisational Intuitive and Business Strategist, to take charge of your life. She will help you to discover your soul purpose, remove limiting beliefs and blocks, and help action your ambitions into a sustainable business aligned with your vision. This intensive retreat provides a holistic approach to personal development and business strategy while ensuring it is intentional and action-forward.
1813 Baldwin Ave, Makawao, HI 96768
Lumeria is located on Maui’s North Shore, a short drive from Maui’s Kahului airport and minutes from the beach, between the historic plantation towns of Paia and Makawao.
The former, a rustic seaside town, is an off-the-beaten-path favourite among locals, artists, and savvy travellers seeking an authentic Mauian village excursion near the Pa’ia lodging.
In neighbouring Makawao, you can walk the historical trails blazed by veritable Hawaiian cowboys (Paniolos). All of Maui’s wonders are easily accessible from the premises, and the local micro-environments, a product of the nearby volcanic mountains’ sheltering effect, will make you fall in love with the island no matter what your outdoor preferences.
1813 Baldwin Ave, Makawao, HI 96768
- Things To Do
- Not Included
Lumeria boasts 24 individually designed guestrooms, featuring Hawaii-inspired, organic interiors. With a range of views of the courtyard, gardens and the ocean, Lumeria’s luxury rooms and suites will lighten even the most tired eyes and souls.
All Guest Rooms and Suites feature the following amenities:
- Inclusive packages available to sample Lumeria’s signature experiences
- Luxurious organic linens
- Organic bath products
- Daily housekeeping and nightly turn-down service
- Access to daily classes, events, and activities
- In-room safe
- In-room mini refrigerator
- Complimentary Wifi
- Complimentary organic continental breakfast
- Complimentary hot coffee, tea, and purified water
- Complimentary parking
- Interior ceiling fans (air conditioning isn’t necessary at our location in Maui’s upcountry reason)
Breakfast is included in your stay and served from 7 – 10 am daily. Lunch is available on property or to-go should you want to pack for an excursion. Dinner is served nightly at 6:30 p.m. with one seating. Please book your dinner reservations at least 24 hours in advance.
- Kayaking and canoeing
- Scuba and snorkeling
- Hiking and camping
- Whale watching
- ATV and waterslide adventure
- Zipline adventures
- Helicopter tours
- Organic farming
- Enjoy the breadth of home-grown foods
- Wellness treatments
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- Business and personal workshops
- 3 nights accommodation at Lumeria Maui
- Daily family-style, organic meals served with love and care.
- Activities such as yoga, dance, group meditation in addition to our business programming
- Time to relax by the pool, meditate in the garden, walk the labyrinth, unwind with spa services, sleep in hammock and walk the grounds
- Airport transfers
Sample Daily Schedule
DAY 1: MAY 31
Meet and greet
Explore the grounds/free time
DAY 2: JUNE 1
14:00 Time on your own to explore Maui and enjoy the retreat centre
DAY 3: JUNE 2
16:00 Free time
DAY 4: JUNE 3
11:00 Closing remarks
More exact programme closer to retreat date