The Couples' Getaway by the Four Seasons Langkawi will evoke a deeper spiritual understanding of your partner through the programme's romantic activities. The retreat includes an indulgent four-course "Pantai Cinta" — translating to Love Beach — champagne dinner, a soothing couples' massage, and a hearty breakfast. Explore the serene beaches and jungle-cloaked scenery during your stay, only footsteps away from the luxury resort. This weekend escape will revive tranquillity to your daily life through the resort's in-house spa rituals and restoring connections with nature.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
The Four Seasons Langkawi offers a range of airy accommodation options from pavilions to villas. Each room is designed by Bill Bensley with a theme of Moorish-meets-Malay interiors with an emphasis on fine Malay craftsmanship. The stylish sanctuaries provide each guest with spacious indoor-outdoor spaces and hammam-style baths. Room choices include:
- Garden-View Ground Floor Pavilion
- Partial Sea-View Ground Floor Pavilion
- Garden-View Upper Floor Pavilion
- Partial Sea-View Upper Floor Pavilion
- Beach Villa with Plunge Pool
- Family Beach Villa with Plunge Pool
- Deluxe Beach Villa with Plunge Pool
- 3-Bedroom Family Garden Villa with Pool
- Royal Beach Villa with Pool
There are several dining options available at the Four Seasons Langkawi. Each menu follows the hotel's ethos of locally-sourced, cultural dishes to ensure freshness. Staff are amicable and will cater for dietary needs, including the offering of vegan food from fruity breakfasts to delicious Malaysian delights. In-villa dining is also available upon request. Restaurants at the Four Seasons Langkawi include:
Serai is set on a casual oceanfront patio for breakfast or a quick meal. It offers an array of Mediterannean food, served while peering over panoramic views of the Andaman Sea.
The Ikan-Ikan restaurant creates an experience of a traditional Malaysian home setting, serving award-winning local dishes following rural-village recipes in front of a soothing beachfront al-fresco terrace for a relaxed evening.
- Kelapa Grill
Kelapa Grill offers a selection of international dishes, with an array of healthy, fresh dishes.
- Rainforest exploration
- Mangrove kayaking
- Rock climbing
- Geo Spa
- Culinary lessons
- Waterfall tours
- Daily breakfast for two guests
- Round-trip airport transfers for two guests
- One four-course Pantai Cinta ("Love Beach) dinner, including champagne, wine pairing and a bonfire, for two guests once per stay
- One 60-minute Urut Melayu massage experience for two guests once per stay
- Airport transfers
- Additional nights may be booked at an additional cost
- Room may be upgraded at an additional cost
- Cancellation and deposit requirements may differ by arrival date, room type and offer booked. For full details, please check at time of booking.
Jalan Tanjung Rhu, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
The Four Seasons Langkawi is situated in the north of Langkawi island, a mere 20-minutes from the airport. The hotel is located in Southeast Asia's first UNESCO World Geopark, a setting surrounded by curious mangroves and limestone caves. The hotel has a private 1.8-kilometre beach which stretches along the Andaman coast for panoramic sea views.