Chai Talay Estate is a luxury private retreat on the tropical shores of Koh Samui, Thailand. The Reboot & Recharge Retreat is a three-night, four-day programme packed with more than 40 hours of fitness and wellness activities, including Pilates, yoga, HIIT, circuit training, TRX, meditation and Aquafit.
Despite the intense schedule, all the activities are optional, and the expert trainers are well versed in adapting the activities and exercises to different capabilities and injuries. The retreat is aimed at men and women looking to reboot their lives: it's ideal for anyone looking for new ideas, tools and support to enable their wellness journey, or for those looking to destress or work through emotional or physical difficulties. Whether looking to make lifestyle changes to your fitness, nutrition or mental and emotional health, Chai Talay Estate's programme is packed with activities and workshops to help you make sustainable changes.
Chai Talay Estate has a strong ethos of sustainability and eco-consciousness and is a single-use plastic-free resort. Guests are encouraged to bring their own reusable water bottle and be conscious of their environmental impact during the retreat.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
Chai Talay Estate is made up of three privately-owned villas: Baan Orachon, Baan Kilee, and Baan Puri. The three villas work together as one giant resort or individually and can be privately rented. Each villa has its own swimming pool, kitchen, dining space, lawn, and indoor social space.
The Estate has a total of 17 rooms which can sleep up to 40 people. All rooms are ensuite and luxuriously designed with excellent use of light and space.
Baan Orachon is the smallest villa with four rooms, and sleeps up to eight people. The rooms are flexible as either double or twin. Baan Kilee has six rooms ranging from twin to four-person, two-room suites, and can sleep up to 16. Baan Puri hosts five rooms, comfortably sleeping 10, with extra bed options available.
The Estate has been designed to function for whatever guests need: beams in the undercover walkways are strong enough to hold TRX belts and host a class of up to 20, while the lawns can be transformed from circuit boot camps to lantern-lit dining spaces.
The retreat is alcohol-free and drinking is not sold on site, though guests can drink in the privacy of their suite if they choose to.
Guests privately renting the property for their own retreat can request a chef in residence at an additional cost, or cook themselves in the fully-equipped kitchens.
- HIIT Boot camp
- Five-star luxury accommodation
- 3 daily meals, served buffet style
- 2 snack sessions daily
- Beverages (excluding premium drinks)
- All scheduled fitness activities (including yoga, meditation, Pilates, TRX, running, cycling, AquaFit, boot camp, HIIT sessions, Muay Thai)
- Airport transfers
- Goodie bag
The Holistic Stream additionally includes (+US$600):
- Two sessions of guided T.R.E (max 3 people per session)
- Two small group sessions of restorative yoga 1:1
- Debrief sessions with Rupert after each TRE session in order to build a post-retreat plan
- Access to further 1:1 sessions as required, bookable on site (those on the Holistic Stream will have priority access)
- 1 hour assessment and goal review (this will include a practical component and a Personal Plan will be developed)
- 2 hours of 1:1 personal training and nutrition
- 4 hours of small group exercise (max. 4 people, focused on your specific needs)
- 1 hour Personal Plan delivery (practical delivery of your Personal Plan to take home)
- One-to-one consultations
- Premium beverages (Coconuts - 40 baht)
- Alcohol (please note this retreat is an alcohol-free retreat)
- Holistic or Transformation stream (+US$600)
- Pre-retreat introduction day (+US$300)
- Post-retreat extension day (+US$200)
Sample Daily Schedule
06:00 Yoga Foundation
07:00 Meditation with Yoga OR Pilates
08:30 TRX Circuits
11:30 Pilates OR TRX
12:30 Stretch OR Tabata
13:00 Lunch with nutrition workshop
14:00 Run, walk or cycle to boxing ring (5KM)
14:30 Boxing with local Muay Thai gym
16:00 Beach Clean Up Boot Camp
20:30 Corrective Exercises
payment policyPre-retreat and extension days are available, making the retreat a 3 or 5-day option—please enquire.
Lipa Noi, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
Chai Talay Estate is located on the south-west coast of Koh Samui in the quiet neighbourhood of Lipa Noi. The beachfront property is a 60-minute drive from Samui airport (group airport transfers are included in the retreat price), and the Raja Ferry Pier is a 2-kilometre drive, making flights to Phuket or Surat Thani a viable option.