Indulge in the excitement of the wilderness at Bushman Kloof's Natural Wellness package, overlooking the wide open plains of South Africa. This holistic retreat combines ancient wisdom with modern therapies to relax and rejuvenate the soul to restore balance. Take on the outdoors, from hiking, canoeing and mountain-biking, before unwinding with a healing facial and massage whilst taking in the surrounding sounds of nature.
- Things To Do
- Not Included
- Luxury Room
- Deluxe Room
- Niven Family Deluxe Room
- Paterson Suite
- River Side Supreme Suite
- Koro Lodge
- Cederberg House
The Koro Lodge is an existing farmhouse which has been renovated and transformed into a spectacular yet intimate villa. The villa boasts a large terrace with a private infitinity pool to combine ultimate luxury with nature and is surrounded by the wilderness and wildlife. Koro Lodge is fully catered and can house up to 10 guests.
Bushmans Kloof is home to Rooibos tea which is famed for its health benefits and delicious taste. Rooibos is a signature flavour in the Bushmans gastronomical experience.
A range of dining experiences is on offer including private fine dining, high teas, picnics and the great South African braai (bbq). Restaurants include:
- The Homestead
- Extraordinary Dining
- Hiking and cycling trails
- Canoeing and swimming
- Archery and Ccoquet
- Fitness centre
- Meditation and healing
- Wine tasting
- Nature drives and walks
- Organic garden tours
- Bird watching
- Rock art excursions
- 3-Nights' luxury accommodation
- 1 x Bushmans Kloof signature massage per person (60 minutes)
- A choice between a mini facial (30 minutes) or reflexology (30 minutes) per person
- All meals (Full English breakfast, A La Carte light lunch, High Tea, and A La Carte dinner – please note that lunch is not included on day of arrival or departure)
- Unique variety of activities including: a daily guided rock art excursion, afternoon nature drive with sun downer drinks and snacks, hiking, canoeing, mountain biking, swimming and much more
- Complimentary WI-FI and welcome drink
- Transport and transfers to and from Bushmans Kloof
- All extra-ordinary dining options
- Expenses of a personal nature: including all beverages, telephone / facsimile, Laundry and valet (included in Suite rate), trading Post purchases, gratuities, all spa treatments & products
- Accommodation is payable 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- For cancellations made within 30 days of arrival, 50% of full accommodation cost is payable.
- For cancellations made 7 days before arrival, 100% of full accommodation cost is payable.
- Rate is subject to availability
- Rates are quoted in ZAR (South African Rand) and are subject to change
- Rates are quoted per person sharing and includes 15% VAT
Agert Pakhuis Pass, Clanwilliam, South Africa
Nestled at the foothills of the Cederberg Mountains in the Western Cape, just a scenic 270km drive from South Africa's mother city, Cape Town, is the stunning Bushmans Kloof Lodge. This South African Natural Heritage Site offers wide, open plains, mystical rock formations (as well as ancient rock art), crystal-clear waterfalls and an abundance of flora and fauna.