38ºN (Thirty-Eight Degrees North) offer short weekend and mid-week fitness retreats designed to get you fit, fast. Operating from two beachside locations in Ibiza and one in waterfront resort in Marbella, their luxury retreat programmes offer balance and fun alongside intensive health and wellbeing courses.
Body:Reset is an award-winning holistic lifestyle retreat, personally hosted and run by owners Claire and James. Giving you the space, support and tools to recharge and make sustainable life changes, guests leave feeling empowered to continue on their health and wellness journey. The mission is for guests to leave with an understanding of how to sustain their mental and physical well-being, achieved through physical fitness classes like boxing, kettlebells, core, functional training, yoga, pilates and stretching; lifestyle workshops on nutrition and meal planning; and holistic sessions on mindset and habit changing.
- Things To Do
- Not Included
38ºN in Marbella operates Body:Fit Long weekends from the five-star Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa.
The stunning luxurious rooms offer original Roman architectural features, several swimming pools, a sumptuous Six Senses Spa, a world-class tennis and fitness club. The welcoming staff will cater to your every needs to ensure you have a first class stay, making Puente Romano a ‘destination’ that will leave you feeling reset, rebalanced and rejuvenated.
Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa is known as one of the leading luxury hotels in the world, with nine elegant restaurants including a Michelin starred restaurant. With a health-conscious ethos, the hotel offers organic and gluten-free cafes, as well as the seafront Sea Grill for fresh produce.
Each hotel offers a breakfast buffet and multiple menus for lunch. The provided meals are delicious, creative and varied, prepped by highly qualified professional chefs. They use only the freshest seasonal and organic ingredients to create menus that offer vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
- Tai Chi
- Sunrise runs, hikes, Stand Up Paddle
- Kickboxing, Kettle Bells, Core, Functional Training
- Yoga, Pilates and Stretching
- Optional 1-2-1 coaching on retreat
- Nutrition workshops on optimum nutrition
- DJ sessions & live bands
- 1-2-1 yoga, Pilates or PT
- 1-2-1 fitness and nutrition consultations
- Virtual coaching programs
- Private virtual group access
- 3 nights of stunning beachside accommodation
- Varied outdoor training locations and all fitness sessions
- Gym confidence session
- Expert, Qualified Hosts (Owners Claire & James)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Q&A sessions & nutrition workshop
- Habit change coaching
- Varied and effective training for fat loss and strength
- Follow on 4-week training plan
- Nutrition guide to take away
- Discounted ongoing online support
- Hotel transfers
- Spa treatments and any optional extras
- Personal insurance
Sample Daily Schedule08:00 Sunrise Fasted HIIT
10:30 Outdoor Functional Training
14:30 Nutrition Workshop
15:30 Kettlebell Training or Boxing
- Prices originally in pounds
- Please note that prices may fluctuate depending on season and availability
- Rooms subject to availability
Bulevar Principe Alfonso von Hohenlohe, s/n, 29602 Marbella, Málaga, Spain
38ºN Marbella is located in the heart of the southern Spanish city on the Costa Del Sol. Accessible year round, it provides the perfect beach getaway. The retreat is on Marbella's Golden Mile, with beachfront access to the Mediterranean Sea.
The resort is less than two hours away from London and Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa is around 40 minutes from Malaga airport. Flights operate all year round.