38ºN offer short weekend and mid-week fitness retreats designed to get you fit, fast. Operating from two beachside locations in Ibiza and one in waterfront resort in Marbella, their luxury retreat programmes offer balance and fun alongside intensive health and wellbeing courses.
For all fitness levels, Body:Fit is a tailored, results-driven blend of high and low-intensity workouts designed to prevent overtraining and maximise fitness gains. The three-night retreat is hosted at the five-starPuente Romano Resort & Spa in Marbella, and is the perfect kickstart to a healthier, happier, leaner and lighter you. You will get the opportunity to attend a nutrition workshop and also a goal setting and mindset session - resulting in a total body and mind transformation. Activities are all outside in nature and include boxing, HIIT, kettlebells, suspension training and functional circuits.
Body:Fit, 38ºN's most popular and longest-running retreat, attracts a mixture of solo travellers, friends, siblings and couples of all ages, with many repeat visitors. With a balance of classes and relaxation by the pool, it's the perfect healthy holiday weekend.
- Things To Do
- Not Included
38ºN in Marbella operates Body:Fit Long weekends from the five-star Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa.
The stunning luxurious rooms offer original Roman architectural features, several swimming pools, a sumptuous Six Senses Spa, a world-class tennis and fitness club. The welcoming staff will cater to your every needs to ensure you have a first class stay, making Puente Romano a ‘destination’ that will leave you feeling reset, rebalanced and rejuvenated.
Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa is known as one of the leading luxury hotels in the world, with nine elegant restaurants including a Michelin starred restaurant. With a health-conscious ethos, the hotel offers organic and gluten-free cafes, as well as the seafront Sea Grill for fresh produce.
Each hotel offers a breakfast buffet and multiple menus for lunch. The provided meals are delicious, creative and varied, prepped by highly qualified professional chefs. They use only the freshest seasonal and organic ingredients to create menus that offer vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
- Tai Chi
- Sunrise runs, hikes, Stand Up Paddle
- Kickboxing, Kettle Bells, Core, Functional Training
- Yoga, Pilates and Stretching
- Optional 1-2-1 coaching on retreat
- Nutrition workshops on optimum nutrition
- DJ sessions & live bands
- 1-2-1 yoga, Pilates or PT
- 1-2-1 fitness and nutrition consultations
- Virtual coaching programs
- Private virtual group access
- 3 nights 5* accommodation and 3 days of sessions
- Daily breakfast and nutritionally balanced lunches
- Gym access
- A balanced programme of activities to transform to get maximum results HIIT, functional training, boxing, yoga and running
- Welcome meeting on arrival
- Body composition statistics
- Goody bag
- Inspiring workshops on nutrition, motivation and goal setting
- Varied training methodologies and education on safe form
- One month follow-on training and nutrition programme to help you sustain results
- Hotel transfers
- Evening meals
- Spa treatments and any optional extras
- Personal insurance
Sample Daily Schedule08:30 Optional coastal run (30 mins)
10:00 Full body HIIT circuits (1 hr)
11:00 Core Conditioning (30 mins)
14:00 Nutritional talk (1 hr)
15:00 Boxing (45 mins)
16:00 Suspension training (45 mins)
17:00 Yoga (1 hr)
- Prices originally in pounds
- Please note that prices may fluctuate depending on season and availability
- Rooms subject to availability
Bulevar Principe Alfonso von Hohenlohe, s/n, 29602 Marbella, Málaga, Spain
38ºN Marbella is located in the heart of the southern Spanish city on the Costa Del Sol. Accessible year round, it provides the perfect beach getaway. The retreat is on Marbella's Golden Mile, with beachfront access to the Mediterranean Sea.
The resort is less than two hours away from London and Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa is around 40 minutes from Malaga airport. Flights operate all year round.