Fusion Maia's Wellness Retreat takes a holistic approach to health and wellbeing through its fully-inclusive spa treatments and selection of healthy, nutritious cuisine. Rebalance the mind with the retreat's daily dose of wellness, including yoga, tai chi and meditation. The immersion will detox and cleanse the body to help reduce stress and negativity.
- Things To Do
- Not Included
- One Bedroom
- King or twin bed, plus en-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Open-plan living room
- Outdoor courtyard with private pool
- Interior 55m², exterior 33m², pool 13m², total 101m²
- Two Bedrooms
- 1 king with en-suite bathroom including shower and jacuzzi
- 1 Twin with en-suite bathroom including shower and bathtub
- Open-plan living and dining space plus an outdoor courtyard and private pool
- Interior 110m², exterior 89m², pool 13m², total 212m²
- Three Bedrooms
- 1 master king with daybed, en-suite bathroom, bathtub and shower
- 2 twin rooms with en-suites and showers
- Open-plan living with kitchenette overlooking private pool and ocean
- Interior 190m², exterior 143m², pool 70m², total 403m²
The food programme follows the 80-20 principle, depending on which retreat programme is selected. All programmes are vegan and vegetarian-friendly, and dietary requirements and intolerances can be catered to. The resort boasts three on-site dining venues, private on-site catering, and one external cafe in nearby Hoi An.
A poolside restaurant, Fresh serves the freshest, finest and healthiest ingredients available. Sit back and enjoy a clean-eating lifestyle. Salads, seafood, pasta, good for brunch, lunch, dinner as well as supper.
Five Dining Room
Inspired by The Five Elements food philosophy, the talented chefs from the resort create a uniquely Fusion menu that combines various elements from traditional Vietnamese delicacies to modern creations and international favourites.
Is a modern bar for your favourite classics. The mixologists of the resort will take your taste buds all over the world, using infused gin cocktails, inspired sake-based creations and a specific selection of delicious Vietnamese tapas dishes.
Decide where you dine. You could dine in the comfort of your villa with their all-day in-room menus, or spoil yourself with exciting destination dining options. From a decadent private chef dining experience in your villa to a personalized barbecue dinner on the beach, each event is thoroughly tailored just for you. So, don’t miss out creative Floating Romance Tray in your private pool, or the Private Afternoon Tea at the beach lounge.
Fusion Cafe Hoi An
Based in the UNESCO Heritage Old Town of Hoi An, Fusion Cafe is fun and fresh, inspired by the flavours and cultures of this incredible town. They have a creative range of fresh spring rolls, our infused Asian-inspired soda pops, or enjoy a delicious homemade pastry with Vietnamese coffee. The cafe includes a selfie photo-booth and complimentary bicycles for hire.
- Beach Walks
- Cooking Classes
- Visit Hoi An or Huế
- Visit Ba Na Hills Resort
- The Marble Mountains caves and temples
All packages include:
- 3 x customized spa treatments per day
- Half Board meals (Full Vegan or 80% vegan, 20% protein)
- Breakfast anytime, anywhere
- Complimentary yoga, tai chi, meditation
- Fusionista welcome at the airport
- Private Mercedes airport transfer
- Express private check in
- Wonderful wellness welcome hamper
- Priority villa allocation
- Priority spa booking prior to arrival
- Wellness Lounge benefits including complimentary afternoon tea
- Personal consultation and experience design
- Dedicated spa concierge team and direct hotline
- Special spa buffets turn down selection
- All spa treatments included
Inclusive with 3-Night Stay:
- 1 x Private yoga or meditation session
- 1 x Vietnamese Cooking or Healthy Inspirations Cooking Class
- 1 x Fusion Explorer Excursion
- 1 x Master Reiki Healing
- Additional excursions
- Accommodation upgrades
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card valid at the date of the making reservation.
- Free cancel until 30 days before arrival. Total price will be charged a prepayment in the 30 days before arrival.
Fusion Maia Danang Resort, Võ Nguyên Giáp, Khuê Mỹ, Ngũ Hành Sơn, Đà Nẵng 557276, Vietnam
The beach-front resort is located in Da Nang, Central Vietnam. Da Nang has been growing in popularity with tourists for many years, but still remains a relatively relaxed city compared to Vietnam's most popular destinations.
Da Nang Airport is only 15 minutes away by car. Guests can easily visit the historic city of Huế (2-hour drive), or the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Town of Hoi An (45-minute drive). Da Nang also boasts the Marble Mountains, a beautiful collection of caves and temples, as well as other attractions like the Lady Buddha statue, the Golden Bridge in the Ba Na Hills Resort, and Da Nang's six-city bridges, including the Dragon Bridge.