Each Wellness Immersion is carefully calibrated to address individual aspirations, offering a completely personal and tailormade service that begins and ends with a private consultation. In addition to the initial assessments and regular consultations, every day of the individual immersion will be personalised to include two to three private therapies with a specialist, a 60 to 90-minute spa treatment at the Aman Spa, and group movement sessions. Unrivalled nutritional support and education lie at the core of each Immersion: every meal is created with your goals in mind, while the latest knowledge in fitness, nutrition and health is shared to ensure your journey continues when you return home, with our continued support.
The Mindfulness, Relaxation & Stress Control Immersion guides you towards achieving a deep sense of peace and relaxation while developing the skills necessary to manage a stressful and hectic lifestyle. This Amanemu Immersion incorporates a number of traditional Japanese practices, including zazen meditation and a ritual tea ceremony, along with treatments such as shiatsu massage, acupuncture, and aquatic bodywork – all of which centre on minimising the effects of stress, reducing tension and cultivating mindfulness.
This retreat is also available for rejuvenation, cleansing and transformation; or health, beauty and anti-aging. The retreat is available for 3-14 nights—please enquire for details.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
Standard Suite Rooms include:
- Views towards Ago Bay or green views and private garden
- 99m2 (1065 sq.ft) combined bedroom/living area/veranda
- 27m2 (290 sq.ft) veranda with daybeds and dining area for two
- King-size bed
- Living area with suspended daybed and dining area for two
- Private onsen bath, twin vanities
- Separate shower/WC
- Walk-in closet
- TV, sound system
- Wifi, safe (large enough for laptops)
- Personal bar, coffee machine
- Sightseeing at Ise Shima National Park
- Natural hot spring
- Wellness programmes
- Yoga Studio
- Team retreats and events
- Swimming/Aquatic Body Work
- Three wellness cuisine meals daily
- Individual Pre and post Health and Wellness consultation
- Daily Spa treatments, Specialist & fitness activities & personal exercise
- Usage of Bicycles subject to availability
- Usage of private Onsen per night
- Unlimited use of the Thermal Springs and hydro facilities (Steam Room and Dry Sauna)
- Healthy Mini Bar selection
- Wellness amenity
- Additional food and beverages
- Additional activities or therapies
Sample Daily ScheduleSpecialist sessions with a private instructor will give participants the techniques required to work towards achieving a state of mental calm, both through mindful movement and meditation classes.
Daily specialist and spa treatments, including bathing in a herb-infused onsen bath, will help release the physical build-up of tension in joints and muscles, allowing both the body and mind to achieve a deep feeling of rest and relaxation, and sending you home feeling restored and armed with techniques for long-term anxiety relief.
payment policyPrices vary depending on season and availability—please inquire with your dates for an accurate quote.
Please note prices have been converted to USD from their local currency and may alter with exchange rates. Taxes are not included.
Immersions are valid for new bookings only and are subject to availability. They are not combinable with any other exclusives.
Rates are based on single or double occupancy only. Extra bed for children under 12 (Maximum two adults and one child below twelve in the same room) will be arranged free of charge.
2165 Hazako Hamajima-cho Shima-shi Mie 517-0403 Japan
By Ago Bay, and set in Ise Shima National Park with a natural hot spring onsite, Amanemu is a natural haven. Nagoya airport is a 2.5-hour drive, while Osaka airport is three-hours from the resort. The ancient Imperial capital of Kyoto is around a three-hour drive, for those wishing to explore beyond the resort.