The Four Seasons Hong Kong is a luxury urban escape in the centre of Hong Kong. Offering Michelin-starred dining, an idyllic infinity pool and a Zen-inspired spa, the Four Seasons combines wellness and luxury for the perfect urban resort.
For guests seeking interim escape in the city, this wellness retreat is designed to bring the mind, body and spirit back a state of peace allowing you to live life with connectivity and awareness. Perfect as a wellness staycation or a healthy base to explore the city, 'The Art of Mindfulness' is the perfect break for wellness travellers in the city.
- Things To Do
- Not Included
Experience Michelin-rated cuisine at one of The Four Seasons seven dining spots.
With a selection of fine wines, Caprice serves classic French cuisine with an international interpretation. Paired with freshly imported French cheese, Caprice' wines are best enjoyed at the Caprice Bar, the stylish gathering spot next to Caprice.
The world's first Michelin-recognised Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen offers the most exquisite seafood and dim-sum in town.
Sushi Saito is the Four Seasons' authentic Japanese restaurant serving Edomae sushi with a view overlooking the city skyline. Hand-picked by Chef Takashi Saito, Sushi Saito celebrates the eclectic taste of Japanese cuisine.
Sample international and local eats at the lobby-side lounge or unwind with a pick from the bar's comprehensive cocktail list.
For sunset, gaze out to the views of the Victoria Harbour while enjoying the light meals and refreshing drinks served at the pool terrace.
- Spa treatments
- Tai Chi
- Shopping (Central Hong Kong)
- Visit local temples and sites
- Daily breakfast for two
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Harbour View Room
- Wellness dinner for two at Caprice restaurant
- Half-day spa experience with Vital Energy Crystal Healing, meditative tea ceremony and healing floral bath
- Airport transfers
- Additional nights may be booked at an additional cost
- Room may be upgraded at an additional cost
- Rates vary by arrival date and/or length of stay
- Rates do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges unless otherwise noted.
- Early departure fees may apply.
Central, Finance St, 8號
Amidst the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong, the Four Season's Central location allows guests to be within seconds of Hong Kong's hottest spots. Easily reachable by Airport Express, the Four Seasons is a 24-minute ride away from HKG airport.
Central, Finance St, 8號