Chiva-Som is an award-winning luxury health resort, offering guests a variety of wellness packages from detox to yoga.
Master the ability to control your stress, mood and overall wellbeing with the Emotional Wellbeing retreat. Created for guests who feel over-stressed or a lack of energy, this retreat is designed to rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit. A holistic approach will guide you on a journey including: acupuncture, mind and body therapy, healthy eating, regular fitness and a stable sleeping pattern.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
Chiva-Som offers a selection of 54 exquisite rooms, including traditional Thai Pavilions for an authentic experience. The newly renovated Ocean Rooms and Suites feature warm, natural colours and materials, as well as a terrace or balcony. Each Suite includes a dining area, dressing room, mini pantry and two toilets. Chiva-Som also allows for personalisation: the scent of oil burners, the amenities in the bathroom and the linen and pillows used within the bedroom can all be changed depending on your preference.
There are 11 types of accommodation: the Ocean Room; Ocean Deluxe Room; Ocean Premium Room; Anchan; Thai Pavilions with shared terraces and an outdoor Sala sitting area; Juniper Suite; Patchouli Suite; Jasmine Suite; the Champaka Suite; the Golden Bo Suite with swimming pool and daybed; and the exclusive Leelawadee Suite which features an outdoor terrace with private garden and Jacuzzi.
Chiva-Som has won many international awards for outstanding spa cuisine, notably SpaFinder Magazine Reader’s Choice Award for Best Spa Cuisine and the Spa Asia Crystal Award for Best Spa Cuisine Menu. Your culinary senses will be treated when you check in to Chiva-Som. The resort uses the freshest produce delicately mixed with fresh herbs and spices to create a delicious dining experience. Chiva-Som chefs create daily menus to offer the widest range of dishes to suit a healthy lifestyle while satisfying your appetite. The menu offers a variety of meat dishes in addition to a comprehensive vegetarian and detox menu.
Chiva-Som offers spa cooking classes and the Chiva-Som cookbook where the secrets of a healthy diet can be learned and applied at home.
Many guests choose a more structured detox at Chiva-Som - whether on one of the detox packages or not, you can cleanse your body under the guidance of their experienced naturopathic practitioners and holistic medical staff. The experienced staff monitor detox diets with particular care to ensure that you will still be able to enjoy all Chiva-Som has to offer.
- Cooking class
- Aqua aerobics
- Qi Gong
- Tai Chi
- Thai Boxing
- Visit Petchaburi Summer Palace
- Hike to Khao Takiab or Chopsticks Hill
- Relax at Hua Hin beach
- Explore Nam Tok Pa-La-U Waterfall and Phraya Nakorn Cave
- Individual health and wellness consultation
- 3 wellness cuisine meals per night of stay, beginning with dinner
- Complimentary physical analysis (optional)
- Complimentary skin consultation (optional)
- Daily fitness and leisure activities (8 classes daily)
- Unlimited use of the Water Therapy Suites (Steam, Sauna and Jacuzzi)
- A complimentary daily treatment per night of stay, select from: Thai Massage, Chiva-Som Massage, Invigorating Massage, Relaxing Foot Massage, Oriental Scalp Massage or Chiva-Som Skin Haven Body Polish
- 2 Naturopathic Consultation
- 2 Yoga (50min)
- 2 Acupuncture
- 3 Holistic Health
- 3 Pranayama
- 4 Re-functional Exercise (50 min)
- 1 Mood Mist
- 2 Cooking Class
- 1 Aquatic Therapy (Watsu)
- Airport transfers
- Additional food and drink
- Prices originally in Thai Baht
- Rates are per person
- Rates may be subject to 17.7% service charge and VAT
73/4 Petchkasem Road, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand
Chiva-Som is located in the royal city of Hua Hin on the Gulf of Thailand, 185 kilometres south of Bangkok. Nestled within seven acres of lush tropical gardens, the beachfront health resort is a tranquil paradise with luxurious accommodation and extensive wellness facilities.73/4 Petchkasem Road, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand