Indulge in this Discover experience at Rosewood Luang Prabang, which includes a USD 100 resort credit (Riverside Villas) or USD 200 resort credit for Waterfall Pool Villas. This retreat will lend guests a sanctuary of relaxation with Sense, A Rosewood Spa or at the Royal Laotian cuisine with a farm to table approach at The Great House.
- Things To Do
- Not Included
Facing riverside the Rooms & Suites are comfortably designed, featuring amenities such as a rain shower, classic bathtub, and double vanities. Closely situated to the Elephant Bridge Bar, pool and main lobby these rooms offer the quintessential Rosewood experience. These include:
- Riverside Rooms
- Riverside Suites
- Waterfall Pool Villas
- Riverside Villas
The Great House embraces the local cuisine of Laos and supports a 'farm to table' dining concept wit locally grown ingredients, making the restaurant a fully local effort.
Elephant Bridge Bar is Rosewood's in-resort bar serving classic cocktails and local Laotian bites riverside.
- River cruises
- Heritage Walk
- Access to Spa and Gym facilities
- National Museum
- UXO Laos Visitor Centre
- Traditional Arts and Ethnology Centre
- Mandalao Elephant Sanctuary
- Living Land Farm
- Wat Mai
- Luxurious accommodation
- Breakfast for 2 persons per room at The Great House
- 1 x USD100 Resort Credit per stay to use for F&B and Spa (for Waterfall Pool Villas) / 1 x USD 100 Resort Credit per stay to use for F&B and Spa (for Hilltop Tents)
- Complimentary round trip airport transfers
- Complimentary selected mini bar, replenished once daily
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Additional meals
- Additional spa treatments
- Rates are subject to change and availability at time of booking; black-out dates may apply
- Rates are not valid in conjunction with other offers or applicable to group bookings
- Rates are based on single/double occupancy per night and may vary by arrival date, room type and/or length of stay. Rates exclude applicable tax, service, and surcharges
Nauea Village, Luang Prabang, Laos PDR
Located in the scenic Luang Prabang, Rosewood's haven is surrounded by both the natural landscape of rivers and waterfalls and the picturesque streets of the town.
Less than thirty minutes by car from Luang Prabang International Airport, the resort can also organise complimentary transfers around Luang Prabang town and provide complimentary bicycles for a more scenic tour.