Indulge in the ultimate entertainment experience to spend quality time with family and friends. The staycation package includes a range of entertainment facilities including unlimited streaming movies to be enjoyed from the suite’s top-of-the-line home cinema screen, an Impossible Burger master class or Cookie master class (per stay) for a maximum of four people in Entertainment Suite, B&O Play audio system with Bluetooth connectivity for you to access your favourite music playlist, and credit of HKD 5,000 credit for Amber, SOMM, MO Bar, PDT, in-room dining (except breakfast period) or spa treatments.
Wellness activities include a HKD 2,000 gift voucher on dining or spa treatments to be used within three months after the stay, non-alcoholic beverages in minibar (replenish nightly), a 1 on 1 Personal Training session for up to two people and group yoga classes.
price per retreat
- Things To Do
- Not Included
There are six types of rooms and suites available. The 600-square-foot rooms come in Deluxe, Premier and Executive, while the suites are designed for those who like space to socialise: the 900-square-foot Landmark Suite, the 1200-square-foot Apartment Suite, and the 1700-square-foot Entertainment Suite which includes an entertainment wall, B&O Beolab Sound System, 13 by 11-foot cinema screen, and a DJ booth.
The spacious rooms and suites all feature cutting-edge design, advanced in-room technology in elegant rooms and suites, and sustainable Cochine Saigon toiletries.
The Landmark Mandarin Oriental recently banned single-use plastic straws and bottles and is the first hotel in Hong Kong to introduce Nordaq Fresh water filtration system, encouraging guests to be eco-friendly during their stay.
The hotel features three in-house bars and restaurants, two conference rooms, a two-floor spa, yoga, and Pilates studio, a state-of-the-art gym and an indoor 18-meter swimming pool.
The hotel's signature restaurant is the internationally acclaimed two Michelin-starred restaurants Amber. Headed by renowned chef Richard Ekkebus, the restaurants serve up modern French Cuisine.
MO Bar serves all-day dining from breakfast through to dinner and is additionally open in the evenings for cocktails and live music events.
SOMM is a casual-dining experience of French and neo-bistro flair.
Please Don't Tell (PDT) was opened in 2017 in collaboration with the iconic New York cocktail bar, PDT. As the first permanent PDT outside New York City, the speakeasy is an intimate setting to enjoy creative cocktails developed by renowned mixologists Jim Meehan and Jeff Bell.
Sushi Shikon hosts three Michelin stars and serves traditional Edomae Sushi.
Kappo Rin serves modern Japanese cuisine using freshly-sourced ingredients.
- Award-winning spa facilities
- Accommodation at The Entertainment Suite
- Unlimited streaming movies to be enjoyed from the suite’s top-of-the-line home cinema screen.
- The Impossible Burger master class or Cookie master class (per stay) for a maximum of four people in Entertainment Suite. Price will be offered for an additional person.
- Round-trip limousine transfer.
- Immersive gaming experience with a PlayStation 4 including complimentary games of your choice, paired with top AV system and VR goggles (value of HKD 2,000).
- B&O Play audio system with Bluetooth connectivity for you to access your favourite music playlist.
- A credit of HKD 5,000 credit for Amber, SOMM, MO Bar, PDT, in-room dining (except breakfast period) or spa treatments.
- Four bottles of wine served in your private Enomatic wine cabinet.
- HKD 2,000 gift voucher on dining or spa treatments to be used within three months after the stay.
- Snacks cabinet fully stocked with fresh popcorn, chips and munchies.
- Non-alcoholic beverages in minibar (replenish nightly).
- Camping tent for kids with breakfast.
- 1 on 1 Personal Training session for up to two people.
- Group yoga classes.
- Complimentary pet amenities for one pet.
- A complimentary connected L450 Room (room only).
- Access to Landmark Bespoke member salon (except Sundays).
- Additional spa treatments
- Prices are inclusive of taxes
- Please note that prices may fluctuate depending on season and availability — please enquire for an accurate price
- No charge for bookings cancelled by 2 pm local time 2 days prior to arrival.
- Special rules may apply based on the booked rate plan. Please refer to the rate description.
- A credit card is required at time of booking.
- Deposit by cash or credit card will be required upon check-in.
- Check-in is 3pm and check-out is 12pm.
The Landmark, 15 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong
With a prime location in Central, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental is only minutes away from the city’s best-loved shops, restaurants, entertainment and nightlife. Located in the city’s premier business district, the hotel is connected to Central MTR and Hong Kong Airport Express Station, or a 40-minute drive from Hong Kong International Airport.