The newly-remodelled Nemu Golf Course showcases stunning views of Ise Shima National Park. Play an 18-hole game with Amanemu's Golf Exclusive, where guests can also enjoy daily breakfast, lunch at the golf clubhouse and a 60-minute session at the Private Onsen Pavilion at the Aman Spa for unwinding after the game.
- Things To Do
- Not Included
Standard Suite Rooms include:
- Views towards Ago Bay or green views and private garden
- 99m2 (1065 sq.ft) combined bedroom/living area/veranda
- 27m2 (290 sq.ft) veranda with daybeds and dining area for two
- King-size bed
- Living area with suspended daybed and dining area for two
- Private onsen bath, twin vanities
- Separate shower/WC
- Walk-in closet
- TV, sound system
- Wifi, safe (large enough for laptops)
- Personal bar, coffee machine
- Sightseeing at Ise Shima National Park
- Natural hot spring
- Wellness programmes
- Yoga Studio
- Team retreats and events
- Swimming/Aquatic Body Work
- A special welcome gift
- Daily breakfast at Amanemu's restaurant
- An 18-hole round of golf at Nemu Golf Club, including lunch at the Club House, golf cart and club storage
- 60 minutes complimentary use of the Private Onsen Pavilion at the Aman Spa
- Additional meals
- Additional beverages
payment policyPrices vary depending on season and availability—please inquire with your dates for an accurate quote.
Please note prices have been converted to USD from their local currency and may alter with exchange rates. Taxes are not included.
Immersions are valid for new bookings only and are subject to availability. They are not combinable with any other exclusives.
Rates are based on single or double occupancy only. Extra bed for children under 12 (Maximum two adults and one child below twelve in the same room) will be arranged free of charge.
2165 Hazako Hamajima-cho Shima-shi Mie 517-0403 Japan
By Ago Bay, and set in Ise Shima National Park with a natural hot spring onsite, Amanemu is a natural haven. Nagoya airport is a 2.5-hour drive, while Osaka airport is three-hours from the resort. The ancient Imperial capital of Kyoto is around a three-hour drive, for those wishing to explore beyond the resort.