The Farm at San Benito is a five-star luxury resort in The Philippines, 90 minutes south of Manila. The wellness sanctuary has received over fourty prestigious international awards for its holistic healing programmes, signature treatments, luxurious amenities, and innovatively nutritious cuisine. The retreat's wellbeing ethos centres around five pillars: diagnose, cleanse, nourish, repair, and sustain. With a team of world-renowned health professionals and stunning accommodation in lush gardens, The Farm is the perfect place to detox from daily life and recentre yourself in style.
Read our review here
- Things To Do
The resort offers nine different rooms and villa types. Designed in a traditional Filipino style, every room includes air conditioning, wifi, safety deposit box, handmade coconut bathroom amenities from The Farm’s organic coconut plantation, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, drinking water, kettle and tea, and fresh seasonal fruit on arrival. For added luxury, opt for the Nara, Master or Lakan villa, which features their own private pools, walled gardens, and private terraces.
With a farm-to-table philosophy, The Farm uses all-natural ingredients, most of which are hand-picked from its own organic gardens. They are prepared at the in-house restaurant, Alive! using innovative methods to deliver vegan cuisine that is as delicious as it is nutritious.
From a raw menu to vegetarian vegan of your best-loved dishes, The Farm’s menu offers a variety of delicious and nutritious cuisine. Enjoy a twist on Penne Carbonara, with coconut oil bacon and cashew cream sauce; roasted beetroot soup; or grilled aubergine ratatouille. The Farm additionally operates a ‘light menu’ of snacks and juices for those on a cleanse. The raw dishes are prepared using a variety of innovative techniques, including soaking, blending and dehydration which gives the dishes an added nutritional boost of uncooked enzymes and vitamins.
- Fitness center
- Golf course
- Health club
- Swimming pool
- North Park Garden Tour
- Art of Coconut Tree Climbing
- Tropical Bushwalk
- Rates are inclusive of 10% Service Charge and 12% Government Tax
- Private car transfers are available to from Manila International Airport at USD 268.4 net round trip for a maximum of 3 persons
- Travel time is only a 90-minute drive to or from The Farm
- Extra Person will incur a surcharge of USD 61 net per night, which includes a gourmet breakfast at ALIVE! Restaurant
- Children aged 12 years and under stay at The Farm for free when sharing a room with adults (meals are not included)
- Cancellation Policy Applies
- Rates & inclusions are subject to change without prior notice
- High Season Rates are valid until March 31, 2020
- Please note that foreign currency values are subject to change. The Farm will use the prevailing “Hotel Exchange Rate of the Day” on the date of booking
119 Barangay Tipakan , Lipa City, Philippines
South of Manila in the tiny village of Benito, The Farm is a collection of traditional villas and stunning swimming pools nestled among lush tropical gardens. This Vegan resort is only a 90-minute drive from Manila International Airport, making it both accessible and remote.