Stanglwirt, a green spa hotel, is situated in the heart of the Austrian Alps offering a panoramic backdrop of the Wilder Kaiser mountain for an experience with nature. The family-run business is a longstanding, luxury accommodation, using all-local products and food sources for the most authentic experience of traditional Austria — nodding to the hotel's key focus in sustainability. The in-house wellness spa houses five saunas and three steam baths, a natural swimming lake, a saltwater pool and a Water World. Rejuvenate the soul with the range of treatments, from Ayurveda therapies to Lomi Lomi, and Thai massages. Complete your inner wellbeing at this healing sanctuary to escape the hustle of city life and embrace the stunning countryside.
The prestigious hotel has won several international awards including Condé Nast's Reader's Choice Awards 2018, TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence 2018, and a PEFC award in sustainability to name a few.
- Things To Do
The Imperial Suites:
- Kaiserbogen Junior Suite
- Kaiserbogen Luxury Suite
- Kaiserbogen Kaiser Suite
- Kaiserbogen Suite
- Maisonette Suite by the Kaiserwiese
- Kaiserwiesen Suite
- Family Suite "Hollenauer Kreuz"
- Family Suite "Astberg"
- Eco-Suite Over the Kaiserwiese
- Suite "Goinger Halt"
- Suite "Regalp-Spitze"
- Stanglwirt Honeymoon Suite
- Luxury Suite By The Sheep Meadow
- Suite "KITZBÜHELER HORN"
- Family Suite Ackerlspitze
- Sonneck Suite
- Stanglwirt Sonnen Suites
- Suite "Mauk Spitze"
- Eco-Kaiser Suite with view of the Wilder Kaiser
- Eco-Suite with south-facing balcony
- Kaiserbogen Sport Studio
- Kaiserbogen Kaiser Studio
Classic Double Room:
- Classic Double Rooms
- Comfort Double Room
Main Building: Stanglwirt Family Room:
- Stammhaus Family Nest
- Stammhaus Family Suite
- Stanglwirt Suites
The authentic Tyrolean traditions of the 400-year-old Gasthof Stanglwirt offers a historic ambience and a taste of the best regional delicacies. Enjoy the warm Stangl Alm during winter, whilst nestled next to a cosy fireplace. The hotel also has the Stanglwirt breakfast which showcases an array of home-made, local cuisine from farmers.
Every meal at Stanglwirt follows the same ethos:
- Home-grown produce
- As "organic" as it's possible to be
- Gourmet treats to suit all tastes
- Tyrolean "Gemütlichkeit" in our cosy dining rooms
- Authentic natural produce
- Snacks available from early till late
- Multi-course menus and themed buffet evenings
- Plenty of space to enjoy yourselves
- Home-produced cheese from the Stangl Alm
- Welcoming staff who love their work
- National and international specialities
- Day Trips
- Swarvoski Crystal World
- Witches Water theme park
- Aurach Wildlife Park
- Mittersill National Park
- Horse-drawn sleigh ride
- Snowshoe hike
- Spa treatments
- Lake bathing
- Castle visits
- The legally required local tax of €2.50 per person, per night will be added to the room price
- Cash, online payment with Maestro/EC card
Credit cards: Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard, Diners, American Express
- Bookings at the Stanglwirt may be cancelled free of charge up to 4 weeks prior to your scheduled arrival
- Cancellations made up to one week prior to arrival will be charged at 70% of the total cost of your stay
- A 90% fee will be charged for cancellations made with less than a week's notice. We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance, e.g. from European Travel Insurance AG.
Sorry, no results were found.
BIO-HOTEL STANGLWIRT, Kaiserweg 1 A-6353 Going am Wilden Kaiser
Situated amongst the majestic Wilder Kaiser range, the Stanglwirt is surrounded by nature for an experience with the outdoors.
The nearest airports are:
- Munich airport (approx. 120 km; around 1.5 hours)
- Salzburg airport (approx. 80 km; around 1 hour)
- Innsbruck airport (approx. 80 km; around 1 hour)
Plan your route via the hotels' recommended route by clicking below: