Escaping the hustle of urban life, Capella Singapore is situated at the heart of Sentosa Island, boasting two restored Tanah Merah bungalows from the 1880s for a breath of colonial remembrance. The luxury resort, designed by architects Foster + Partners and deemed as Condé Nast Traveler Reader's Choice Award's #1 Hotel in Singapore, extends into a natural paradise of land-meets-ocean, framed by vibrant gardens overlooking the unparalleled pristine waters of the South China Sea. The renowned, award-winning Auriga Spa is the first in Singapore to receive a five-star status from Forbes Travel Guide for seven consecutive years, celebrating its holistic approaches to wellness. Using only organic, natural products for its treatments, the healing sanctuary features nine treatment suites, a Vitality Pool, Herbal Steam room, an ice fountain and a bespoke menu of treatments exclusive to the luxury hotel. Every Sunday morning, Bob's Bar—an extensive outdoor terrace—hosts yoga sessions for revitalisation.
- Things To Do
Each accommodation provides a bedside room control panel, walk-in wardrobe, Aesop amenities, Pratesi linens and in-room dining options.
Room choices include:
- 34 Premier Garden Rooms (77 sq m)
- 23 Premier Seaview Rooms (77 sq m)
- 4 Constellation Rooms (77sq m)
- 7 Sentosa Suites (86 sq m)
- 4 Capella Suites (100 sq m)
- 31 One-Bedroom Garden Villas (133 sq m)
- 4 One-Bedroom Palawan Villas (133 sq m)
- 3 Two-Bedroom Garden Villas (186 sq m)
- 5 Contemporary Manors (391 sq m)
- 2 Colonial Manors (436 sq m)
- Cassia—fine-dining Cantonese restaurant designed by Andre Fu
- The Knolls—authentic Mediterranean alfresco
- Bob's Bar—an outdoor terrace
- Chef's Table—epicurean, home-style experience with a private chef
- Spa treatments
- Universal Studios
- S.E.A Aquarium
- Fitness centre
1 The Knolls, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098297
The awe-inspiring nature of Capella Singapore also offers easy access to the city's financial and shopping district. Guests can reach the hotel via bus, MRT, taxi or by walking from the Harbourfront.