Surrounded by waterfalls, jungles, and beautiful animals, Amanwana on the idyllic Moyo Island, Indonesia, is an isolated sanctuary for healing, rejuvenation and wellness. The resort resides within the 32,000 hectares of protected jungle overlooking the turquoise Flores Sea, with 20 scattered luxury tents secluded between rainforest and shore for low-impact, eco-friendly living in the peaceful breeze of this open-air natural haven. Wake up to the visiting macaque monkeys and rusa deer sitting beneath the canopy trees in this tranquil environment. The Jungle Cove Spa is an open-air waterside destination for peaceful restoration, with massages, body treatments and facials in the dedicated tents.
The award-winning spa resort has been recognised by Tatler, The Telegraph, CN Traveller and AsiaSpa, and is renowned for its luxurious accommodation, diving spots and remote location.
- Things To Do
Each luxury tent includes:
- Ocean or jungle views
- Large picture windows
- King-size bed
- Writing desk
- Two large corner sofas
- A spacious living area with facing divans
- Large bathroom
- Indonesian island artwork
- Hardwood flooring
- Hardwood deck with coral stone surrounds
- Air conditioning
- Safari rides
- Exploring wildlife and jungle
- Exploring the Flores Sea
- Dive Center with experienced instructors
- Jungle Cove spa
- Celebrations and Events
- Prices vary depending on season and availability—please inquire with your dates for an accurate quote.
- Please note prices have been converted to USD from their local currency and may alter with exchange rates. Taxes are not included.
- The retreat is valid for new bookings only and is subject to availability at the time of booking. It is not combinable with any other exclusive unless specified.
- Guests should cancel 7 days before arrival. If there is early departure or no show it could cost 2 nights plus tax.
- Credit card details are required to guarantee the reservation. US$ rates are converted to local currency at time of billing.
Amanwana, Labuan Aji, Sumbawa Regency, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
Amanwana is located on the isolated and peaceful Moyo Island, a place favoured by celebrities like Mick Jagger, Maria Sharapova, and the late Princess Diana. Mostly untouched by humans, Mother Nature thrives without disturbance with over 32,000 hectares of secured jungle.